Movie Night

Clara tugged on the Doctor's hand excitedly. "I wanna watch a moooovieeeee..." she whined. She knew she sounded like a bitch and a whiner, but she had been deprived of good movies since she had made the decision to live in the Tardis with the Doctor. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all... but seeing the Doctor every day was what made her want to keep living, keep enjoying life with him.
He laughed at her and entangled his fingers in hers. "Then let's go!" He led her through winding passages as they maneuvered their way through the Tardis, turning left and right to find the theater room.
After about ten minutes of looking for that room, Clara poked the Doctor's jaw bone. "Chin Boy, we still haven't found the damn room and we've been wandering for TEN WHOLE MINUTES!"
He shrank away from her. "I- I'm sorry..."
Clara laughed. "I'm just joking!.... Doctor? Doctor! I'm only joking! Why are you leaving? Doctor!" She ran after him.
He walked down the corridor. "Clara... please. Don't do that again. That hurt."
She caught up with him and took his hand. "I didn't realize... I'm sorry."
He shook his head. "I- it's fine..." he smiled at her gently, and she gave him an apologetic glance.
They finally reached the room, and Clara bounced into the comfiest spot on the sofa, grinning at the Doctor, who smiled and sat down relatively close to her, but making sure there was room between them.
Clara turned on the telly. "So.... whaddaya wanna watch?"
After ten minutes of bickering, Clara won with her decision of The Fault In Our Stars. "It's not a teen movie! It has a deep meaning!"
***
When Gus died, Clara ended up sobbing into the Doctor's muscly chest, her tears wetting his shirt.
He awkwardly tried to comfort her as she buried her face in his shirt, his bowtie getting sopping wet. He patted her back, hugging her, rubbing her back...
Clara looked up, her face smeared with tear tracks. "Oh Doctor... I... I'm sorry."
"It's okay. I cry too."
She smiled sadly. "I wish..." She looked down and didn't continue.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"Clara??"
She covered her face with her hands. "I wish you loved me like Gus loved Hazel," she whispered, her words muffled by her fingers.
He heard everything, and his heart swelled with happiness. "Oh Clara... I do love you..." And he placed a sweet, gentle kiss upon her lips.
---
Hope you guys enjoyed! Just something to give you guys before my next (hopefully) long chapter.
Thanks for over 700 reads! :-)
-Rina