window x y/n (smut)

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male
- 18
- Human

900 words btw lmaoo
———————

You pace down the hallways, each and every door you pass feeling as if you are gliding towards your doom. You slow down to take a breather, and decide to check the room number.

Y/N: "Only door 16?!? Goddamnit!! I can't run into that thing again.." You mumbled to yourself— struggling even more to keep your sanity. After all, you have just woke up here randomly with your friend. You've learned from your friend's mistake, being a little too brave. As soon as you saw lights flicker, for some reason you felt like you were in danger. Turns out you were right once you saw your buddy's half-eaten limbs.

You assume that the thing is coming back for more, as the lights just flickered at door 17.

Y/N: "Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Stumbling over yourself in fear, you make it to the closet just in time. You decide to stay in the closet for a while, after all, it's life or death. I guess another entity had second thoughts, as your vision starts becoming blood red; a fluid that you seem to convince yourself, "is ketchup" somehow, starts dripping from multiple appearing wounds. Petrified for a split second, you are thrown out the closet, leaving you with a unimaginably painful migraine and a heavily beating heart.

Being thrown out the closet makes you realize one thing: There's a window?? Maybe this can be your escape!! You use the last of your breath to look through the window. Not very surprising, but definitely scary. You see what appears to be a smiling face with no visible body,  just staring at you. It seems to be harmless, as you stand there for a few moments waiting for it to attack you, and it never does. You wanted to try escaping through the window rather than take your chances of there being a exit nearby, even if the entity attacks you. You try to open the window, and it seems like the entity is extremely confused by this action. To your surprise, the window actually opens.. and you also fall flat on the entity..

Y/N: "PLEASE don't hurt me!!"

As you cry out, the entity just stares at you.

"I thought all the windows were locked.. He lied.. or he just forgot to do his job. What an idiot."

You look up, unsure if you just heard the entity whispering or not. The entity just stares at you. Blankly. You cut the awkward interaction short, as you try to zoom away. The entity catches you by your shirt and saves your life as you just barely fall into a endless void of what looks like glitches and static. Having mixed feelings of gratefulness and disorientation due to the lack of knowing who's good and who wants to eat your flesh, you randomly bring this creature into a hug. The entity backs up thinking you have malicious intent.

"Get away from me otherwise I'll put you right where you started."

Now not knowing if it means harm, or just wants to be left alone, you try wandering off in a different direction. Apparently, your hand rubs off against the entity, as you hear a tiny groan. The entity turns to you, obviously flustered.

"Look, I saved you. Leave me alone now. Pl-please.."

You'd never expect a creature associated with other monsters that decapitate humans in one strike would act like such a little bitch boy. This slightly attracted you though. You continue to rub that same spot you first rubbed against. The thing moans very quietly, but this pushes you to rub a bit more aggressively. You don't know if it likes it or not, but it seems to not be pushing you off it like it did before, which is definitely some sign of consent. You begin pinning it down to the wall for a while, each stroke makes it moan just a bit louder than before. It eventually finds you on it repetitive. That's when you realize this thing could've easily killed you if it wanted to.

It throws you down on the now discovered fake grass and starts taking off your shirt, then pants, then boxers. You feel something enter you, hearing the entity groan yet again.

Y/N: "a-ahh~"

The pain makes you give in, as the entity starts thrusting harshly inside of you.

Y/N: "H-holy shit.. ffuck.. faster.."

The entity making multiple groaning sounds, it was clear you were both greatly enjoying this. You were so in the moment, you couldn't even hear what was going on inside the hotel.. and you didn't care. You loved this feeling so much.

Y/N: "Fff-fuckkkk.. please don't stop.."

Each thrust began to start hitting your prostate, which drove you crazy. The entity, deeply loving this, starts getting sloppier and sloppier with their thrusts. Please don't cum.. you think to yourself. After all, who would want a fluid inside of their ass mid-life-and-death situation?

Unfortunately, your hopes were brought down. The entity finally gave one last thrust. It came so deep inside of you, you gave one of the loudest moans you think ever. Most likely whatever is living in the hotel heard that. Oh well.

You are about to get up, but the entity ends up unexpectedly flipping you over, exposing your erect cock.

Looks like you aren't getting out this hotel soon, are you?