eyes x y/n (friendly - request)

yeah um
1 year ago
i got bored and stressed after school started n i already know that majority of people who supported me already got over their doors phase but i still like writing sooo

yeah um 1 year agoi got bored and stressed after school started n i already know that majority of people who supported me already got over their doors phase but i still like writing sooo

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Genderfluid (gotta represent since PM is coming up)
- 20
- Immature, weird, and moderately tall. Courageous and confrontational, Y/N loves picking fights with people stronger and smarter than them

words
———————

"..Hey!!.. Heeeeeeeeeee-.."

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The floorboards squeak, catching my dearest Y/N off guard! Maybe not the best idea to be screaming for other people in a clearly abandoned hotel? However, that's just a theory.

You stomp with pride out of the room of darkness, wondering when you'll see the dead receptionist rumored to wander the hotel. If, there even is one..

To be quite frank, you just believed what the article said.. About this being a haunted, abandoned hotel.. About there being ghosts!!

Bravery. Oh, bravery. What a desirable, admirable trait. But we shall be forced to differentiate bravery, intrepidity.. with stupidity.

Because after you crossed door one, there was no turning back.

Y/N: "Door 6!! WHOOPEEE!!"

Now that you think about it, it's a little odd there's six doors with nothing but more doors behind them??.

Eh.

Shrugging it off, you walk ineptly through the 7th door.. That was your first mistake..!

The lights flickered.. You rapidly look to the ceiling to see what's going on. That
wasn't a normal light flicker. That was quite synchronized to be a power issue.

But these back-and-forth thoughts only could occur for a second or two, before you heard a loud.. Scream??.. No.. It's something else. Something horrible.

You practically sprinted to the door to run, but it was locked. The last resort was the vent, which for some reason wasn't screwed. You made your way into the seemingly perfect crawlspace, as—

Y/N: "What is- that.. thin- oh my god.. oh my god.. breath. Holy shit.."

You process the strange body of darkness consuming the room with just a fearful smile on it's bodyless face. A gray creature, going as fast as you could never see coming.

And the entire time, you wonder if it'd come back.

You wonder what would happen if you got caught.