jack x y/n (smut - request) part 1

you might be asking.. "ohhh well how u gonna make smut more than 1 part?????!??!"

Ur mom is fat

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male (it's my go-to gender 🥰)
- 23
- Human

1088 words
———————

Jack hated socialization. He'd prefer to stay isolated and away from the other entities of the hotel. Not because he really wanted to, but because he thought others would think he's weird.

He's a little bit like Guiding Light. He has no intention harming you. But, humans that wander the hotel never seem to understand. They'd think he's a monster. A freak.

Hide was really the only one that understood. That didn't mean he cared, tho. He just let Jack stay in closets because Jack would keep humans away sometimes so Hide didn't have to do his job.

Jack was practically alone.

———————

Y/N'S POV

———————

You've escaped this hotel before. The first time, being pure luck. You lost your friend in the process, but now you're back to find her and help her, or at least retrieve the body for her parents. You knew what to do to get out. The lights flicker, you hide. The inky guy comes, you run. The blackberry macaroon says "psst", you look at him. Finally, the tall one starts running, you crouch.

Honorable tips being to not look at those eyeballs, and keep track of the room numbers.

All that information, only based off what you know.. but what will you do when something new happens??

The lights flicker. Two closets.

You pick the first one you see and try to hop in, not looking into the closet before jumping in. You hear a roar, very very close to you. You didn't think it was behind you, but it very much was.

"WHO ARE YOU?? GET OUT!!"

Your eyes widen. How'd you even manage to fit two people in the closet?! There was another human here??!

Nope. Cause as soon as you turned around, you freaked the fuck out. It was a entity with indescribable features. All you could think about is how you were going to die.

"P-please get out.."

Nevermind.