seek x y/n (platonic - request) part 2

Continuation of part 1! If you don't remember the ending, go ahead and reread the last few sentences!

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Gender Neutral
- 7
- Half of whatever Seek is, Half human (Antisocial Personality Disorder)

*DISCLAIMER: Seek has no visible mouth but can talk*

2091 words
———————

You follow Glitch while he navigates through the hotel. He takes you to a oddly specific room and to it's window.

Glitch: "Here we are. You two better not fail, otherwise we will all perish."

Seek: "Yeah yeah yeah, we'll try.. Just do whatever you're gonn— AAAAAAAAHGHHH!!"

Glitch throws Seek through the window, past the fake grass, and into the void of static. You are next, as you fly head first and fall down for what feels like an eternity, until you black out..

You wake up and find yourself lying next to Seek, and on some big.. brown.. thingy thing?? You haven't ever been to the place where humans live, so you are confused.. What are you sitting on— You fall a couple feet flat on your face. Good thing you have no organs, cause a big brown skinny object impales your chest. Seek comes falling down next to you. You both look around..

Seek: "This is what was in that book.."

Seek reads?? I mean, where'd he even get a book.. there's no known libraries in the hotel.. Not around where Seek is, at least.. you think..

Anyways, you look at him with confused eyes. You barely talk anyways.. what's the point of starting now? He's always said your voice was annoying anyways.. and that it'd be best if you didn't talk..

Seek: "It's a "forest"

What the hell is a forest?? You start looking for the exit. The grass you are pretty sure is fake, seems super wet. All you can see is brown things that Seek keeps calling "plants".. He's clearly more educated than you, so you just let him do his thing.. You hear chanting..

"Burn it! Burn it! Burn it!"

You and Seek decide to follow the noise, as you find plenty of weird tall structures and these ginormous things with big wheels.. It goes extremely fast and looks like it could crush you two.. Multiple humans are coming near you guys,

"Hey, nice costume guys!!"

Costume? Ha!

"Awww!! You two have matching Halloween outfits!! What a cute father-child bond.."

Seek looks at them with his bloodthirsty eye. He knows that if he tries anything he was going to get killed, so you two just had to keep your chill until you got to your location.

You two walk until you find the area with the chanting. A big group of people are gathering with signs, and there's a person standing on some big stage thing looking like they're about to give a speech.. the crowd of people begin to go silent:

"Look, I know you all want to hotel removed, after all the incidents that have been occurring.. Reports of people, mainly young kids, coming into this hotel and never leaving. We have finally made the decision to go through with completely destroying the hotel, and have already begun taking the structure from the top, as if we start with the bottom it will collapse on the streets next to it. If you are patient and willing to cooperate—"