halt x y/n (friendly - request) part 3

Continuation of part 1 and 2! If you don't remember the ending, go ahead and reread the last few sentences!

ALSO, WHEN I REREAD MY WRITING I NOTICE THE SLIGHTEST GRAMMAR MISTAKES.. IF SOMETHING LOOKS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT PLEASE TELL ME!! (It's embarrassing 🙈)

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male
- 14
- Human (Has: Asthma, Panic Disorder)

1004 words
———————

You and Halt wander into door 67. You're getting close, all you two have to do it make it to 100. At least that's what Halt said. You start to sweat as you can't breathe and need a break.

Halt: "We can rest if you need to. Be quick, I don't like waiting all day."

You nod your head shyly in agreement and go sit down on the bed to get out your inhaler. Halt looks like he's trying to find something. He looks around the drawers and finds a key?? No, uhhh.. a bandage?? Uhmm no wait.. is that.. Is that a spider..?!? That's the biggest spider you've ever seen!! What the heck!!

Halt: "Have fun with this thing, I'm going to go check if the next few rooms are safe."

Halt moves to door 68 and further. You and this spider look at each other. This spider seems to have some form of sentience, so you pick it up. You hear a squeaky voice coming from your hand:

"Hiya!! Who might you be?? Halt seems to be protecting you so I won't hurt you!"

This thing really thinks it could hurt you if it tried? How laughable. You drop the spider on the bed and walk back to Halt.

"RUDE!!"

Halt is still wandering off but he doesn't notice you behind him.

Y/N: "Halt!!"

He doesn't hear you, and continues to walk off, eventually reaching Door 73 and 74. The lights flicker in both the rooms, but Halt doesn't care. You on the other hand, have to worry just a little bit more.. and by a little bit, I mean a lot. The closest closets are all the way back in room 68. You start to panic and scream, Halt finally hears you and runs back towards you.

Halt: "I SAID I'D GO, NOT YOU!"

Halt says while backing you into a corner and shielding you. You hear two different sounds of screaming coming at your room. Suddenly, two creatures come flying into each other, crashing into the door way.

"The fuck dude?"

"Oh my bad bro, I didn't know you were taking this."

The grey creature starts to whine about how it's "not hard to let him handle things" and the green one just sits there trying to tell him he can go and he'd wait. Halt is just standing there, but I could tell he was trying his best not to start laughing. We were just accidentally listening to their argument until one of them turned around and looked at us.

"What are you doing here"

Halt: "None of your business, Ambush. Go do something else."

Ambush: "No harsh feelings dude, I was just asking—"

"No, keep asking him questions. His ass is clearly up to something cause he has no reason to be up and out his hallway??"

Halt: "Thanks but I don't need you two instigating every eight seconds somebody does something you consider "wrong", just go away."

Ambush: "WHAT'D I DO?? Rush do NOT drag me into any of your arguments!!"

Rush: "Bro, just be quiet cause I know there's something behind him. I'm not dumb."

Halt is pushed away by a random force as "Rush" approaches you.

Rush: "Halt you have a HUMAN?? A goddamn human?? The hell is wrong with you?!?"

Ambush: "He has a what?! Dude.."

Halt: "Leave him alone"

Rush: "Or what?? Stop giving some random intruder ass kisses and kill them."

Ambush: "That's low as hell dude.. you lied to everyone."

You, starting to have a panic attack, Halt quickly drags you away and teleports you up into a room. Why didn't he just do that befor— oh.. yep. Now you know..

Halt: "Sorry about those assholes. I had to teleport you, I hope it doesn't hurt too bad."

Him teleporting you felt like you had multiple stab wounds deeply penetrating your veins. You wanted to cry but you knew that Halt would only be more frustrated than he already was, so you sucked it up.

Halt: "If I teleported you any further you would've been close to death."

Rush and Ambush pass, and you can now continue on your journey. Door 79. Time for another round of that eye monster. You walk to door 80.

"You two are little cheaters aren't you??"

The thing says, emerging from the puddle.

Halt: "No, because Y/N's life isn't a game."

"Oh how cute. You really are sucking up to helpless humans.. Just like Eyes described it too."

That thing from earlier told on Halt??

Halt signals to run. You start sprinting but your speed is no match for the creature. This time, there's more 3-way intersections. Door 91 passes, then 92, 93, 94– you can't do this anymore.. The thing catches up to you. You close your eyes ready to die, but Halt ends up teleporting you AGAIN..

Halt: "Please tell me you aren't dead from that Y/N.."

You can barely open your eyes, and when you do- you can only see out of one.. Holy shit—

Y/N: "I CANT FUCKING SEE HELP HELP HELPPP!?!!!!"

You scream while covering your now blind eye.

Halt: "Uhh.. I teleported you right after Seek devoured your one of your eyes.. my bad. At least you still have one more eye I guess. Meh."

You calm down after hearing Halt's horrible way of comforting. Door 100, standing right in front of you. This is it.

You walk through the door to find a garage.

Halt: "I've actually never been this far, so if you die that's my bad."

You walk very slowly towards the final hurdle of your fight for your very own life.