halt x y/n (friendly - request) part 2

Continuation of part 1! If you don't remember the ending, go ahead and reread the last few sentences!

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male
- 14
- Human (Has: Asthma, Panic Disorder)

1363 words
———————

The unknown entity sits there and waits for a response, but Halt just sits there speechless. You can tell he's nervous. You try to look up again, but Halt is intentionally blocking your vision. You try and aggressively nudge passed Halt, as sitting there won't do you any good. You manage to slightly push passed Halt enough to the point where you can squeeze passed him. You look up to see a creature with 3, 5, 12, 23–

Your eyes begin to burn up greatly, as you fall to the floor in pain. You scream, still holding your eyes. You begin tearing up blood, as it starts dripping into your mouth. Tastes like disgusting silver. You want to throw up but your pounding head prevents that from happening.

Halt: "Y/N!! GET UP, PLEASE..!!"

"My suspicions were proven correct, you HAVE formed a alliance with a human.. Trust me Halt, the consequences with be dire.."

Well so much for trying to hide our little secret. The creature disappears into thin air. It was most likely going to tell another entity about Halt's offense.

Halt: "Why.. didn't you listen."

Y/N: "Because I wanted to help you!! You weren't doing anything, it's clear you felt helpless in some kinda way a—"

Halt: "Me? HELPLESS?? YOU WOULD HAVE DIED IF IT WASN'T FOR ME TELLING YOU TO LOOK DOWN, AND YET YOU STILL DIDN'T LISTEN!! NOTICE HOW I JUST PUT MY ENTIRE LIFE ON THE LINE TO GET YOU HOME, AND YOU STILL DON'T LISTEN!! NOW WE ARE BOTH GONNA DIE AND GUESS WHO'S FAULT THAT IS?? HUH?? ANY GUESSES? I MIGHT AS WELL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW CAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST POSSIBLE BURDEN ANYBODY COULD EVER LIVE WITH!!!"

You are in both physical pain, and those words cut into you deep like a knife. Sure, you just met the guy.. but you really thought the bond you had- or at least, would make, would be unbreakable. I guess you thought wrong yet again. Or not.. Halt drags you with him across the hallways. One thing he didn't tell you is that he was able to physically touch living things, just not objects.

The doors pass quickly. Door 32, the door you saw the entity with multiple eyes, and now, it's door 36. Oh. Right. You've been seeing more creepy eyes on the walls; dripping in black goop.

Both you and Halt are still silent after he lashed out. It'd be a little too awkward if he just went back to being your little buddy after he basically just called you worthless. Halt breaks the silence after you open a door with a long, and large hallway.

Halt: "I hope you're ready to run.."

You were confused, but you need to use your inhaler real quick. You were slightly panicking after that comment and so you pull Halt into a tight hug.

Y/N: "I know you probably don't like me no more, but please.. if I die in this hotel, remember me just like I'll remember you."

Halt walks down the hallway with you while reassuring you of your survival. Once you are about 5 feet away from the next door, a tall monster with one eye and made of a black slimey substance emerges from a puddle of darkness. It must've been around 6 or 7 feet.. and man, it ran fast..