DOORS BUT THEY BECOME HUMAN??? I guess (SMUT, FLUFF, EVERYTHING!!)

look at the image at your own risk

I dunno.. I was taking goofy trigonometry test and I drew doors as little anime ppl and now I waht this

part 1

excluding the new fucking losers + shadow and window because there would be 20 total fucking entities I have to add dialogue 2 and I'd have to stick to my personalities I've given them in my mind..

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Literally Nonexistent

1207 words
———————

The hotel has been quiet for the past few weeks.. No humans, no drama, no nothing..

Absolutely nothing.

Well, this nothingness can get pretty boring pretty fast.

And that's what everyone noticed.

Nobody was even socializing with each other. No interactions were going on.

Well, everybody was starting to feel the affects of introverted behavior.. especially extroverted entities like Screech and Ambush..

Figure had called everybody to the library to discuss what was going on..

Everybody showed up, obviously. They always do.

The entities gather around the table, all of them feeling a sense of awkwardness not being around one another in so long.

Seek stares at Figure, waiting for him to say something, but for once Figure doesn't look like he has something to say.. or maybe he's just thinking.

Ambush: "..Soo.. uh, nobody is gonna talk..?"

Seek: "I was kinda waiting for somebody else to talk first, but.."

Rush: "So you called a fucking meeting and you don't know what to talk about? Are you fucking serious?"

Seek: "Shut the fuck up, Rush."

Figure: "Sorry. I just haven't heard you all in so long.. It's such a relief regrouping."

Rush: "Fucking time wasters.."

Halt: "Im too tired for this shit"

Timothy: "Whaat?! You two are already leaving!? I mean, I hate Rush anyways but you're supposed the be the funny one, Halt!"

Halt: "thanks but I'm not funny, bye."

Screech: "Caaaannnnn youuu PLEASEEE turrnnn theee lightts offf??"

Eyes and Glitch glare patiently at Figure. They were always the most respectful.

But Glitch seemed to grow increasingly frustrated..

Ambush: "Hey, Glitch, you okay there man?"

Glitch: "My sincere apologies. I was just wondering to myself if I could come up with a suggestion for an activity we could participate in.."

Seek: "Holy shit, I'm just realizing how long it's been since I've killed a person."

Timothy: "Yeah!! I haven't bitten anyone in AGES and AGES!!"

Screech: "Neitherrrr haveeee I, actuallyyyy......"

Eyes: "Well, I believe if no mortal will come to us, we shall come to them."