Glitch x Seek SMUT

Ik I haven't posted requested shit in a while but I just need a rapid SMUT BREAK to express myself

I also ship figure x seek (Rush x ambush too) butt ya know I see I fucktonna ppl start glitchy x seekusswussy thingys and never finish and so here you go. I'll do a part 2 if asked for butt yuhb

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Literally Nonexistent

899  words
———————

It was the end of one of Figure's meetings. He was talking about how the other entities should try to not cause humans suffering before killing them. Like all other entities would normally do, besides Glitch, of course, was ignore Figure.

Seek today however was not in a very good mood. He left Figure's library, angry and tired. Seek was growing constantly agitated with not only Figure's pointless peaceful demonstration, but the others as well. He just wanted to be alone.

Glitch clearly realized Seek was not acting like his normal self. Usually, Glitch wouldn't care if someone was angry, but today seemed different. He decided to compassionately check up on his mutual, not-even-close-2-friend, hotelmate.

Glitch: "Seek."

Seek's eye widens in confusion, now turning around.

Seek: "Shit, sorry Glitch. What do you want?"

Glitch: "Nothing. I would like nothing. I was just pondering the decision of checking up on you, as you seemed discontent."

Seek: "Well no shit but thanks anyways.."

Glitch slowly approaches Seek, clearly making Seek feel uneasy.

Seek wasn't easily scared, but he was the type of person to get nervous when a very formal entity was speaking to him. Seek felt like Glitch was a higher being than him, like he was in no place to talk to him.

Even though Glitch was about the same height, Seek felt smaller.

Seek: "You need something..?"

Glitch: "Like I stated previously, I do not require aid."

Seek: "..Alright..—"

Glitch runs his hands acrossed Seek's face.

Glitch: "Is this disenchanted feeling— does it stem from physical pain?"

Seek begins to blush. He never thought he'd like GLITCH of all people touching him.

Seek starts getting a little bit closer, "skin" almost touching.

Seek: "Can you.. touch me again..-? like that..— just a little bit.."

Glitch had no clue what to say. He may have not have had a visible face, but you could tell he was nervous by his body language.

Glitch slowly runs his purple, blocky, glitchy hands across Seek's desperate face.

Seek felt so amazing, like he finally had control over somebody so big in his life. He decided to make the most out of it.