Figure x Y/N (Smut - Partless)

GUYS.. I KNOW DOORS WATTPAD IS WAYYY PAST DUE DATE BUT I THINK MY OBSESSION IS COMING BACK.
UHM

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male
- 23
- Confident, 5'7, Natural-born leader struggling with very few mental health issues which may or may not affect the story <3

1587 words
———————

Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

The only sound made as you chaotically search the hotel for an exit. Door 37, 38, 39. You don't know how you escaped that ink monster, nor do you know how you lived this long to be thinking about it in the first place. Your mind was a entire paradoxical mess that couldn't be fixed until you found a way out, or at the very least another LIVING (emphasis on living) HUMAN (emphasis on human)

Creak, Creak, Creak.

The only sound anything but you would make as you traverse through the unstable environment. You felt like this was some sleep paralysis type shit or some lucid nightmare. You felt completely hopeless, lost. However, internal pain will never stop a determined human from positively evading the reality. It was just a coping mechanism, after all. Skill issue to those who didn't make it out before insanity struck them.

Door 40, 41, 42. You couldn't help it anymore. Every time you tried to rewire your brain into thinking anything but death, the only thing that would surface is; "I don't wanna die. I'm not ready to die." Door 43, 45, 46. Each and every door you go through, you hope it would be the last you enter another. Door 47, 48, 49. A very eerie, unsettling, and unexplainable feeling replaced the atmosphere before. Both made you uncomfortable, but the only difference was; You felt like you weren't alone.

Or, maybe.. This. This might be the exit. THIS IS THE EXIT! THIS HAS TO BE THE EXIT!! The way the double doors invited you so welcomely. The golden rim that caught your eyes. The beautifully centered doorknob. You're no architect, but if there was the way you'd leave a hotel, then this would 100% be the way.

Door 50

You poke your head inside.

Y/N: "Is.. that- is that a bookshelf..?" You mumbled to yourself, very very quietly.

You open the rest of the door.

That was one of the last mistakes you made. The first being you were the sperm that won the race. Anyways, you heard something big walking around. By big, I mean BIG. Big and meaty, as one would describe Mr. Krab's claws.

Oh god. Oh god!!

You quickly closed the door behind you, thinking something was chasing you from behind. Now locked in, trying to see what was going on, you-

W-wha-..

W-HaT-.. Wh-whAT.. WHAT THE F-FUCK IS.. WHAT IS THAT.?!

Panic. Panic. Panic. Nothing but the sound of PANIC. BANGING, SCRATCHING, SCREAMING, BLEEDING, FOR THE DOOR TO OPEN. THAT ONLY SEEMED TO ATTRACT THE MONSTER CLOSER.

You could do nothing. Absolutely nothing, but wait for death. Sweaty, on the verge of tears. Splinters, covering both hands.