guiding light x y/n (platonic - request) part 1

Pumping out yet another request!! Kudos to this person and everyone else for giving me something to do!!

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Female (I thought I'd be able to be more descriptive with a little girl's behavior)
- 11
- Human

*DISCLAIMER: Seek has no visible mouth but can talk*

1536 words
———————

GUIDING LIGHT'S POV

———————

After a long, painful day of— ehh— I guess you can call it work— I can finally rest. It's always a pleasure helping out humans, even if they die in the end.. or right after they get helped. It doesn't matter to me, as long as they get a shot at survival.

I disappeared back into a larger room with 3 ways, one of them being the one I came from. The exit required a key, and the direct route to it was blocked off due to a ton of hotel equipment stacking up in the general area you were supposed to go. It was a perfect room to stop glowing, as it used up all my energy. My brightness fades out as I drift off to bed.

I'm pretty sure it's a few hours later. I woke up to footsteps, screeching, and the lights off..

———————

Y/N'S POV

———————

You start humming as noise was the only thing that let me feel as if you had company. Door 24, and still deathly paranoid, dehydrated, unprepared, and overall; on the brink of death.

You've been accepted that you weren't going to survive this hotel.. better than being in denial when it really happens. Anyways, you were only able to reach door 25 before dropping to the ground in exhaustion. The room has 3 ways you can go in. One of the ways are bloc— Oh. Andddd, the lights are off. GREAT !!

"psst.."

Fuck this.

———————

GUIDING LIGHT'S POV

———————

I walk out the room still feeling restless. Screech. That little 3ft bastard was back and trying to bite some small child's head off. She was running around screaming and crying and trying to smack off the stupid parasite. Since I couldn't help her physically, I decide to do what I do best. Even though I was tired, I couldn't just let her die. I light up the room, as she follows the light, practically breaking her neck while walking to get the milkdud off her.