halt x y/n (friendly - request) part 4

SOWWY I LIED WITH THE GOOFBALL "claim stories" I JUST GOT A LIL BIT LAZY BUT I AM BACK.. I THINK..

Continuation of part 1, 2, and 3! If you don't remember the ending, go ahead and reread the last few sentences!

ALSO, WHEN I REREAD MY WRITING I NOTICE THE SLIGHTEST GRAMMAR MISTAKES.. IF SOMETHING LOOKS GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT PLEASE TELL ME!! (It's embarrassing 🙈)

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male
- 14
- Human (Has: Asthma, Panic Disorder)

986 words
———————

You lost one of my eyes.. and some of your will to live 🤷‍♀️

Halt: "Sorry.."

Why was he saying sorry now??  He clearly has little to no understanding of the situation you are facing.. It makes you feel immense frustration..

Y/N: "I-it's fine! You did everything you could to help.. I was just— too slow, I guess.."

Halt: "Pffttt.. I'm not talking about THAT.. sorry because you probably really will want me to kill you if you screw this shit up!! I heard nobody that comes here into 100 ever returns.. I just assumed it's true since I never come out my hallway."

Y/N: "Well that's certainly.. not reassuring.."

Halt: "So you wanna go or I'll go??"

Y/N: "YOU!! Please.."

Halt stares at you, he shines the brightest light as he guides you through what you feel is a inevitable death. All you can do is tremble as you keep using your inhaler trying to not panic.. You know this is the only opportunity you have to escape. The baby steps you take gives Halt a understanding of how nervous you are as he keeps peeking back to check if you are still following him.

Finally, reaching the lever, you feel paralyzed as Halt stares you down..

Halt: "I can't open doors, idiot. I'm a ghost."

Y/N: "Yeahhhh.. sorry... just give me a HOT MINUTE so I can like.. prepare!! Ya know??"

Halt: "You're stupid. Just pull the lever and stop trying to delay literally everything."

Y/N: "Im scared— okay??!" You say, inching closer to the lever as if it's your destiny to pull it..

Halt: "Speed it up.."

You listen to him, and start walking at a normal pace. You get to the lever, rethinking the decision. You—

Halt: "PULL IT!!"

This guys a bitch?

Anyways you pull the lever because you are more scared of the rabid blue dog boy behind you than the unknown. Embarrassment strikes you pretty hard as you realize there's absolutely nothing inside the garage.

You both enter the garage. Halt seems annoyed with you.. You feel like throwing up once you get up the stairs. You find a key.. A key to where? The elevator seems to need power—

"Halt. Since you earnestly believe this decrepit waste of life is most beneficial to you, I'm curious to discover what subversive acts of betrayal you would further commit to save it.."

The thing talking is a purple, blocky, humanoid entity who seems to think that you- well, you just suck I guess?? What will you do about it? Nothing!! Cause now you are teleported handfulla rooms back and away from Halt!! Everybody, or EVERYTHING you didn't want to see, you see. Ahem, everything as in every entity. You're gonna have a ton of fun..

Ambush: "I mean, he's obviously not the brightest of the bunch but at least he made it to door 100.."

Seek: "I call dibs on the torturing."

Seek glares intensely with a anger expression on his face. He must've REALLY wanted to kill you..

Rush: "Shut the hell up, you suck at your fucking job."

Figure: "I believed this would be.. more than just making a human suffer.. I don't like causing unnecessary harm."

Seek: "Dude, don't you SWALLOW them WHOLE?? Like what.."

Figure: "Just get Halt over here."

Rush: "Oooooh! Tall guy up for nobody's shit today!! What'd he do to you mouth-boy?"

Figure: "You know my name. I thought Halt and I were actually friends.. But I guess not."

Ambush: "Oh, he's just emotional. I thought there was gonna be a fight."

Rush: "SHUT UP GOBLIN! I'm TALKING!"

You look around anxiously, seeing all the entities you fear you wronged.. and you also see a smiling ball of black goop under the dark bed beside you.! Sick. You use both of your palms to cover your eyes, tearing up fearfully.

Eyes: "I feel as if we should let Halt hope. Hope he could protect this wounded mortal. We then brutally skin the useless mortal and leave Halt to find his own very lost "friend"

Rush: "I say we kill him right NOW?? Why wait?? But first we should kick out eyeball so he doesn't absorb the corpse like his spongebob ancestors"

Seek: "I will beat your entire bloodline into a bloody pulp"

———————
HALT'S POV
———————
Halt: "Real amazing plan back there, Halt.."

I whispered to myself. I can't not kill anybody. Even when I try helping them, I still screw then over.

I thought teleporting would be a good plan but I realized I could only teleport if there was a mortal near me. I hope the kid isn't dead.

Backtracking at a consistent pace, I see one of the drawers open. It's Timothy.

Timothy: "Heyyy!! Hey, hey, HEY!! I know you HEAR me, you just want to find—"

Halt: "SHUT UP!!"

Timothy: "Woah, did the human's rudeness rub onto you!?"

Halt: "WHAT. WHAT DO YOU WANT."

Timothy: "I was just going to tell ya the little kid thingy person is in room 60!! The secret closet room thing behind the other closet thing! Yaknowwww!"

Halt: "..Wow that's actually helpful. Sorry dude."

Timothy: "You are a-OKIHAYYY!! You got this! Go find your frien—"

I left by the time he said that. I'm happy the arachnid is always on my side. Even when I'm wrong..

Please be okay, Y/N..

But seriously, when did I become so clingy..