rush x matcher (friendly - request) part 1

FIRST CROSSOVER!!?!?!??!? tyyyyy 2 the person that requested:

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Literally Nonexistent

1207 words
———————

Rush had just gotten up, not from sleep though.. He just got up after he ate the ground when Seek busted his ass. Rush was always the type of guy to talk smack but never act on it. Seek was the only one who ever does anything about it, mainly because either the person Rush is talking to is too nice, too small, or they just do not care. Seek's efforts to put him in his place never work anyways. In fact, it just makes Rush even more tempted to battle it out with Seek. Seek and Rush are just going to be enemies forever.. Unless somebody did something their strained relationship. Figure, being the kindest one there, has had enough of seeing them hurt each other. He found the time to invite everyone to his library to talk about solutions.

Everyone is just now arriving. Glitch, then Eyes, then Halt, then Ambush, then Timothy, and Screech. Jack and Hide were already there, of course.

Figure: "Good evening everyone! I invited you all here to talk a bit about a problem going on with Rush and Seek.."

Jack: "oh my god finally you brought this up they are SO annoying.."

Jack was barely paying attention, he was literally ripping out pages of a book and folding them into little paper hats for Hide to wear. Figure was clearly disturbed by his property being vandalized, but he didn't want to waste time so he continued to stay on topic.

Figure: "Anyways, I believe that we should try and help Rush with his anger and frustration as he is usually taking it out on others.."

Glitch: "My apologies for my considerable blatant interruption, but if we want to solve these quarrels, then I suggest we stop pretending Rush has a uncontrollable temper that can be fixed. He's a crybaby. It's on purpose."

Ambush: "Don't talk about Rush like that, especially when you barely know the guy."

Eyes: "Do not start arguing with him, Ambush. This is exactly how it started."

Eyes and Glitch were the only two who tried their best to be mature in every situation, but you can clearly start to hear the annoyance in the two's voices as the meeting went on. 10 minutes later, everybody was still giving each other ideas on how to fix the problem.

Screech: "I knowww.. why donttt weee jussttt uhhhhhhh.."

Jack: "SHUT UP SCREECH, NOBODY LIKES YOU.."

Timothy: "Hey what! That's rude!! I like him!!"

Figure: "Okay, guys! We're going off topic here. So, anybody else got any ideas..?"