timothy x y/n (fluff/romance - request) part 1

Tyty for another request! I have a fever at the moment, so I can barely write as I was advised to sleep more and take more medicine!!

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Male
- 18
- Human (Arachnophobia)

1112 words
———————

You zoom through the hallways, running quickly away from this ginormous eyeball monster that's chasing you through the halls. You are amazing at navigating unfamiliar areas, so you make it past the intersections with no mess-ups. Now in a hall with a ton of fire and exposed hands trying to drag you into the afterlife, you easily dodge and duck the obstacles. You finally made it to door 40.

The monster lets out a loud roar, as you slam the door shut on its eye. You are speechless and incredibly exhausted. You needed water. Maybe there's some water bottles in the drawers? Why else is there drawers all over the place..? You open one big drawer. Nothing. There's no more drawers in this room. You continue to the next room. There's now a few more drawers, and you open one.. two.. three.. four.. five..—Sigh. Probably nothing in the last one then. You open the drawer slowly, expecting there to be nothing but still having hopes.

Your hopes are brought down as there's nothing— but a "GIANT SPIDER WHAT THE FUCK!?!"

The creature JUMPS on your face, biting all over your skin. You cry out in fear and pain, hearing a squeaky quiet voice:

"Meh?? I can't get off you..! My fang is stuck in your skin!!"

That thing can talk?? The hell?? It made you a little less scared of it, even though you HATE spiders..

Y/N: "EW EW EW!! GET OFF!!"

You snap out of it. The spider is trying it's best to get out your skin, both of you guys sit there screaming for a good minute.

"Uuhhh.. Soo. I'm sorry for hurting you human thing!! I just wanna get out... Please pick me up and put me down, I won't bite you again!!"

The thing says in a sorrowful tone. You weren't sure if you should feel disgusted for picking up a spider orrrr.. But you do what it wanted, and you leave it on the drawer.

"Yay! Thank you human person thingy guy!! I actually kinda thought you were gonna squish me so I'm grateful!!"

It says while tilting its head and closing its tiny red eyes.

"I will now call you my best friend, so let's journey into the dark void!! I'm bored anyways soooo.. yeah!"

You are confused, but the spider drops down and crawls back up you, from your feet.. legs.. torso.. neck.. forehead.. and now your head. You have a talking spider telling you where to go.