seek x y/n (platonic - request) part 1

Thank you for another request!! If you want more, feel free to send out a second request!!

~ Guess the Y/N !! ~

Y/N: Your/Name

- Gender Neutral
- 7
- Half of whatever Seek is, Half human (Antisocial Personality Disorder)

*DISCLAIMER: Seek has no visible mouth but can talk*

  1755 words
———————

Seek stares at the creature lying right in front of him. You. A 5'6 kid stares up with your kind, big eyes. He doesn't even know how he got you.. You just started wandering around and soon enough you seemed to mutate into something close to Seek.. One of your eyes looking just like Seek's, the other being a dark, blood red pupil on black. You had some hair; really, REALLY dark black hair that was slightly covering your bloodshot eye. You are wearing some black overalls, (of course its black..) and you were almost always holding some type of weird teddy bear that looked possessed. You had palish, dark grey skin and had lips that were visible but blended in.

Seek turns his head, confused. Squinting his eye to see if he's seeing something wrong. He pokes you aggressively in the uncovered eye. You tear up, still staying silent. Seek begins to turn around and leave you. After all, he does have a job to do. Kill humans. You clearly aren't one, yet you don't really have a "job" to do. You just follow around what you consider to be your father, not really much else for you to do..

Seek: "Go follow somebody else kid, I have to do something."

Seek says this with a passive-aggressive tone of voice. You walk towards him even more. You can tell Seek doesn't want to deal with you, nor does he want to hurt you. He nudges you forwards not knowing how weak you are. You slam into the door in front of the first 3-door intersection.

Seek: "I'm so sorry— but go talk to somebody else. I'm doing something right now."

You quietly walk over to the next door with a blank face. You eventually make your way to door 43. No other entity has ever went into door 50, at least, not any that you know of. You wonder what's inside. But of course, you find a dark room before you make it to door 50.

"Psst"

You practically snap your neck, looking for the source of the sound. You find yourself to be looking into the face of a scary grinning creature.

"A̗̮̰̰̯͎̼̟ͣ̅̽́̚A̾ͮ̏҉̲̫A̜̺͍̯̭͔͐ͥ̂ͭ͟H͔̝̟͈͊ͨ͘H͖͈̩͍̱͇͙͓̥̺̮̲̤̿ͫ̈ͧ͑ͯ͘͟҉̶̜̗͚͕͇̱̜̳͖̪͓͈͐ͅ— wwwwwait— wait wait wwhat? Your not a humannn.."