⋆ ghostface ¹ , wheeler

WARNINGS
gore, deaths, violence!

THE BLUISH LIGHT escaping from the Harrington's tv screen was lighting the teens concentrated face on the movie playing

THE BLUISH LIGHT escaping from the Harrington's tv screen was lighting the teens concentrated face on the movie playing. Only one of them was getting bored, the movie was not even scary.

On this halloween time, she decided to invite the party to come over at her house, in which she had to negotiating
a lot with steve for his agreement, because he was deciding since their parents were out for a worktrip. She just had to say the name of the Wheeler's sister for changing his mind.

The girl took a moment for observing
around her in the dark living room. The movie Halloween was playing in the background. Max and Lucas cuddling and hypnotised by the film, also taking Y/n aback.

Max? Enjoying that kind of movies?
They used to laugh about them and the huge part of bad acting from Shelley Duvall in The Shining. On another couch, Dustin was onto Will, preparing himself to scream at a jump scene and Will trying to
stay awake at his side.

And finally, on the last couch, Y/n and Mike. They never really got along but they still support each others, mostly by obligation. El wasn't there tonight, to be honest, Hopper didn't wanted to let her come but he organised a little night with her and Joyce at the cabin for once, it made El happy so they were for her.

She probably was having fun right now.
why not y/n? She's surrounded by her best friends, they all will sleep in her room lately. What was the problem?

She sighed and got up, walking towards the kitchen under the sight of the Wheeler. He looked down before leading his look back on the screen. She opens some cupboards after finding the popcorn. She opens the box and put
it into the microwave and turn it on.

As she was looking at the warm colour around the box into the microwave, the kitchen phone started ringing. She forced herself to take the call and seats on the kitchen marble counter. "Hello?" She tiredly asked.

"Hello!" The voice spoke through the white phone, "yes?" Y/n demanded waiting for the answer impatiently for ending this call fast enough. "Who is this?" The voice asked. "Mhm the person you just contacted?" She ironically said. "What number is this?" The voice continued, ignoring it.

Y/n sighed and spoke again. "What number are you trying to reach?"

"I don't know.." he answered with his cold voice. "Then I'm surely a wrong number," she lets her eyes on the other room where Dustin finally decided to scream and making the others jump. "Do I?" The voice of the man came back.

"Yeah, it happens sometimes, take it
easy!" She hung up and went down from the counter. She made her way back to the microwave where her popcorns were waiting. As she was going to go back on the couch, the phone rang again.