⋆ birthday party , wolfhard

ON THIS DAY OF MARCH 22, everything was well prepared, no one lacked anything, whether on the side of children or adults. Kids were happily playing outside while the parents, an alcohol glass in hand, were talking to each others, giving their kids a few glances when they thought about it.

A large colorful bouncy castle had been set up in the garden where the younger ones were jumping and playing. Everyone even the neighbours could hear their screams of amusement. Seeing this from the bay window in the kitchen, Y/n enjoyed observing her daughter's smile constantly on her rosy face from running everywhere. It has been a long time since she saw her that happy.

But as two persons placed themselves in her view, her eyes widened. "The fuck is he doing here?!" she uncrossed her arms and doesn't waste more time to join the two newcomers in the middle of her daughter's birthday party. As Y/n was making her way in a fury towards them, the blonde woman turned around and noticed the mother of the birthday girl approaching her. "Oh Y/n!" she waved quickly leaving her to stop in her run. Beside the woman, a man turned around as well, a glass in hand, briefly staring at Y/n, acting quite bothered.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n pointed to the man aggressively. He casually shrugged before the woman by the name of Beverly took place between him and
Y/n. "His name's Finn, he came with me to Anna's birthday, he is my boyfriend" she explained, her tone changing radically.

Get out of the way I know him already.

The h/c-haired one finally gave her a look. "Anna never wanted Stacey to come.." Y/n mumbled, losing patience by their presence. "Wait wait? Boyfriend? Since when?" Y/n laughed, knowing exactly the man's recent relationships and that if it's the case, it can't be more than a week since they're together. "Oh that's new actually" the woman took his arm, grinning like it had to stay a secret. "Yeah, like what? Yesterday?" Y/n sighed. "Approximately–" the blonde spoke but got cut off by her date, laughing loudly to not let Y/n hear what she just said.

"Are you fucking serious Finn?" Y/n gasped. She wanted to say a lot more but not in front of the woman who didn't even know she had just been trapped.
Y/n pushed Finn towards the inside of her house, signalling they would have a talk.
"How many girls I know would you date?!" she whispered-yelled, throwing her arms in the air. "No! Shit excuse me! Just a one night stand like you always do.. will you grow up someday?" she corrected herself playfully, her eyes rolling.

"What do you know about it, I really like her and I think she's the one" he smirked, looking back at the woman outside that was clumsily looking around her. Everything seemed to impress her. Y/n huffed after following his sight, shaking her head. Finn was Y/n's ex from high school, but obviously they had some other nights together as adults. But Y/n finished to meet a man with who she had a child but he quickly left her alone with their baby. Anna.

"Why can't you leave my life?!" Y/n turned around and went to the sink, starting to wash the amount of dishes. "To be like that damn bastard?" Finn whispered but his ex heard him clearly well. Immediately turning around, her right hand still in the sink under the bubbly hot water. "How do you know?" she let out a breath, her eyes fixing him furiously. "Sadie" he replied, his stare softening. "Of course.." Y/n laughed, nodding her head and turning back to the dishes. "Why do you compare yourself to him? You're not her father that's- Finn that's just not your damn job!"

Only the sound of plates and glasses in the sink was heard for what seemed like hours. The curly-haired had his back against the wall behind Y/n, in front of the counter of her kitchen. "Don't think I'm trying to get back to you, our nights would be the same over and over again, I'm not enjoying it anymore" Finn changed the subject, uncrossing his arms and walked towards Y/n, now letting his hip falls onto the side of the kitchen next to her.

"It has been a long time since I ever thought about it.." she sighed, slightly bored by his arrogance. "Sureee!" he scoffed turning his head to the window, looking at his new girlfriend. "Do you know she had a child?" Y/n interrupted him. "No way? Seriously? So that was a child behind us in the car?" he pretended to be shocked. "Just a reminder 'cause I know what are the only two things you look at in a woman, and surely her ones are big and redone but don't forget that if you want her, think about her life, it means she's not alone there's also a kid" she explained, looking down at her hands washing her daughter's favorite cup.

"I'm not that dumb.." he sighed. "Indeed, you are!" she protested, making him roll his eyes once again. "Her kid doesn't even speak to me! And look at her.." he pointed to his date outside but his glance still focused on the woman in front of her.
"She's gorgeous and so good in bed so what asking more?!" the black-haired man spoke confidently. "It's been only a day Finn and she only does sucking you off.." she replied, knowing exactly the situation he was in. "Yeah you seem in love" she joked in a cold tone, annoyingly rising her eyes up to the younger woman in the direction he showed while he was nodding.

"Mmh.. so in love" her eyes were always on the blonde in the garden. Y/n giggled and looked at Finn for a second. "You really made my day, thank you" she grinned her face just a few inches away from his. "What?" he asked confused on her sudden reaction. She shook her head and went back to the dishes, little laughs escaping her lips. Finn groaned and take a glance outside.

Immediately, his brown eyes widened.
"What the fuck?!" he ran outside.
Meanwhile, Beverly was flirting openly with a random married parent in the party, pushing her body to him at every occasions she had. Y/n wiped her hands with a towel and watched the scene amused from afar. But her smile quickly faded away when Finn's fist met the man jaw. "Oh shit!" she joined the three adults in a rush.

"I really hate you" Y/n sighed, sitting next to the man she wanted desperately to kill at the moment. Finn yelped as the cotton soaked in alcohol came into contact with his skin for the second time. "You know you can't fight so why trying to show the invert?" Y/n mocked as she heard him groan again. They ended up by sitting there quietly, Y/n cleaning his wounds and Finn patiently waiting with soft whines when she pressed too much.

The minutes passed and she finally finished her job, getting up from the bathtub's border, throwing the bloody cottons to the bin. She turned around to face him, letting her back collapse onto the light wall, waiting for him to leave.

"I missed you" he lifted his head. His look wasn't the same anymore. "No Finn don't do this, I'm sick of you" she took the door and went downstairs. "But what if this time, I'm sure of what I want?" he plaided, following her in the wooden stairs. "And tell me then! What do you want?" she urged him, not believing anything he had to say.

"You"

"And why bringing that dumb bitch with you and then fighting with that man trying to hook her up?!" she waved her arms in the air. "She was just the door to take for me to see you easily" he mumbled, ashamed and embarrassed.

"It will be the same Finn, we did it for years and you said it yourself! Fucking me will become a boring everyday and you know that's not your type of life" she said, hoping to put him back in his own way. "But I wanna be here for you, for Anna, you're two here, like you said, and I take it in the process" he tried, his hands reaching her cheek softly.

"Let me back into your life Y/n.."

MYTHCIES