⋆ spy on a friend's date , wolfhard

HEARING THE GIRL'S VOICE THROUGH HER AIRPOD, Y/n loudly sighed. Sadie was giving them instructions through the earphones with Louis' help. "Look discretely above you.." she directed, slowly moving her binoculars to the floor above them.

"She will never forgive us for this." Louis said, seriously losing his motivation to continue their spying project. "We need to protect Millie, if anything happens, we kill the dude." Sadie whispered yelled, miming a knife to the throat with her hand.

"Yeah seems so easy." Frowned Finn, clearly bored at this point. When Sadie said she wanted to go to the mall with the group, she didn't precise they would spy on Millie and her date all day instead.

"Keep the target in your field of view!" The redhead protested, redirecting her binoculars to look down at the two teenagers. "It's been over two hours now and we still haven't seen them. And on four floors, believe me, we must have missed them several times already." Y/n sighed. "Maybe they've even left the trade zone." The group from the floor below Louis and Sadie argued.

"And you put the two that can't stand each others, together." Louis cut the mic of their call with Finn and Y/n for only Sadie to hear, pointing his finger towards the concerned. 

The girl followed his finger, looking through the window of the ramp at the edge of the floor. Louis and Sadie were laying on their stomachs in a corner behind huge plants at the second floor of the mall that were facing a few shops behind them.

"Look to your right I'm already doing the left side." Finn groaned, rolling his eyes at the girl beside him, turning back to his position. "I look wherever the fuck I want." Y/n replied, unbothered.

"The fuck did you just say?" Finn turned back to her slowly, as if he were in a horror movie. "Oh shit." Louis noticed through Sadie's pink binoculars, probably the only ones she found in her childhood stuff. "What?" She asked, looking quickly around them, suddenly panicked. "Finn and Y/n." He spoke banally. "Oh. Just that." She waved it off.

Their incessant and unnecessary fights were part of their daily lives, without even checking down the two, Sadie already knew what was happening.

"Why don't you slip into something more comfortable... hum? Like a coma!" They heard Finn and Y/n's voices from afar. "You can defend Y/n/n as much as you want to but she's not that smart acting like this with him.." Louis huffed, admiring the drama down there. "Ex-fucking-cuse me? Are you defending a guy that got hit by a parked car while we came here right now?!" Sadie aggressively snapped her head to the brown-haired on her right. "This moment was not very rewarding it is a fact but–"

"Yeah keep rolling your eyes, perhaps you'll find a brain back there." Their loud voice cut Louis off in the middle of his explanation. One of Sadie's eyebrows rose, sarcastically waiting for what he had to say after that. "You're right." He then shushed himself and grumpily held the girly binoculars to his eyes.

A little further, Millie and Jake entered the mall hand in hand, talking happily about their day. They stopped by a few shops before reaching the second floor via the escalator. "No.." Millie gasped, noticing the heads of her two friends badly hidden behind tall decorative plants in front of a Dickies store. Jake was confused about what she might have seen.

Millie made her way to the group looking below them. "Oh what a surprise! Sadie, Louis!" She ironically greeted her friends under Jake's stare. "Hey Millie." They barely turned to her, mindlessly. Then it popped into their head. Louis and Sadie's eyes met in a second, the stress was read all over their faces. "What the hell are you doing?" Millie crossed her arms on her chest, frowning and waiting for them to turn around.

Sighing in a defeated way, they got up in a apologising manner. They thought they would act shy but they preferred to do it childishly. "That was their idea!" Louis pointed accusingly to the first floor.

Jake was already inspecting by the railing, searching the two others. "Hum.. are Wolfhard and Y/n dating?" He asked uncertainly. "Dating? Them?" Louis and Sadie laughed out loud as if it was the biggest joke they ever heard.

"Look by yourself." He raised his arms. "Shut it, they were fighting a second ago.." Sadie sighed, reaching the balustrade annoyingly. "A lot happened in a second then." Giggled Jake, kissing Millie on the forehead. "Louis..?" Sadie called like she just saw a ghost. "They're eating each other's mouth."

"Of course.." He rolled his eyes, joining her on his latest spot and his eyes fell on the two figures. Indeed they were making out.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" They yelped.

MYTHCIES