⋆ reality swap (RYW) , wolfhard

INFORMATION

This is a parallel world of the
fanfiction 'The Wedding Invitation' written by evilherseIf ! To understand this imagine, please read her amazing book before if you haven't already.

All the credits go to evilherseIf for
the story, the characters and their personnalities, all of this is
her work!

INFORMATION

﹙Takes place after
chapter 48!

BOOK LINES

"Please let me talk to my daughter about this. It's only fair to her." Y/n patted Abigail's back in a rhythm, it calmed Y/n just as much at it calmed Abigail. Mary bit her cheek before agreeing. "How does Friday sound?"

Y/n shot Finn a glare when he followed her back out. "Y/n, wait. I didn't tell Sadie to say anything." She slapped his hand away from her, storming through the front door. "She had a miscarriage this morning. Sadie wasn't thinking." She froze as the guilt began to eat at her.

She stood with her back towards him. "I'm sorry." Y/n stayed silent. "Please say something, Y/n." Finn advanced toward her, desperate for anything. To at least look at him. He promised to keep it a secret. Y/n turned her cheek to Finn, giving him a deadly side-eye.

"I'll see you on Friday."

END OF THE
CHAPTER

The way back to her apartment was the quietest she ever had. Y/n could only hear the sound of the car engine and Abigail's soft snores from the backseats. She's sleeping like her father, the mouth wide open. Y/n giggled, looking at her daughter through the rear view mirror for a second.

It was nice to feel at peace after this whole event, same if she knows that she would surely not close an eye tonight...

"Let's put you to bed, mmh?" The woman whispered into her daughter's ear while her hand ran in her dark curls soothingly.
Locking the front door behind her, she made her way silently towards the little girl's room, careful to not wake up Vivian who was sleeping on the couch.

The apartment was really dark and Y/n had to do it all in that luminosity, even in Abigail's bedroom. She gently let her fall on her bed and covered her little body with her colorful blanket adorned with kittens. Sighing, Y/n sat cross-legged on the bedroom wooden floor for a minute.

The window curtains weren't closed, barely letting the white light of the moon and the street lamps through it to illuminate the sleeping little girl's face.

Y/n admired her daughter, this perfect mix of Finn and her. Her features. Her hair.
What a beautiful daughter she had. They had. Her gaze went almost empty, signaling that she also had to go to bed.

She got up from the ground and pressed her lips to Abigail's forehead. Y/n finally left the bedroom and closed the door.
'Abigail's kingdom! You have to wait for the princess's agreement to enter.' Was written on a paper in a pink writing, taped on the door's light wood.

Suddenly feeling tired, Y/n thought to herself that it might be possible that she finally manages to fall asleep.

After she quickly brushed her teeth and changed into a large t-shirt that her father had left her, she falls onto her bed. Sleep consumed her immediately, Abigail's similar snores from her mother followed fairly quickly.