⋆ morning coffee , spengler

ONE MONTH now since Trevor got
his own apartment. How much he
wanted to finally live by himself, without his sister and mother around. What a dream.

Today marks the start of his revisions.
Trevor decided to take his driver's license seriously. For once..

The boy has never been really serious when it had a case with studying. And it wasn't either for the driver's license, it's actually thanks to someone. It would never come to his mind to even try to study, for whatever it is.

But this time, it was different.

Different because of a certain person who became someone to Trevor. A girl.

She was working at a little coffee shop
down the street, really near from Trevor's building. A simple place, with jazz every night, where some bands were playing. At first, it was the sound of their music that brought the boy into the coffee shop.

He had taken a seat at a table, alone, listening to the band play. To have this kind of place downstairs, it's like only in books.

Then, she appeared.

Her h/c hair falling on her shoulders,
her big e/c eyes, and her lips forming a constant smile, the prettiest he's ever seen.

The way she walked, she talked, everything was there. She wasn't even doing anything, she was just herself naturally. And it was enough.

He could feel his heart beating the fastest, echoing in his ears as the girl
made her way towards his table through the calm jazz music behind, following her steps perfectly.

"What would you like?" she asked, looking down at her notebook, ready to
write what the customer has to say.

You.

He was hypnotised by her. By her moves, her charm, her whole self. Coming from Trevor who never believed in love at first sight, it was something.

"Are you okay?" her voice woke him up. "Y-yeah sorry hum i'll take huh.." Trevor stuttered and search around a possible drinks menu.

Her giggle came to his ears and it calmed him down, softly facing her. As he looks down, the girl was handing him the menu and turned around to other customers.

Without looking at the menu, he kept
his eyes on her the whole time. She wasn't even just beautiful, she had a charm, a really cute one. It marked a new obsession in him, it wasn't cars anymore.

But her.

"Ugh come on Trev' you're not even
trying." Sighed the girl in front of him, sitting on the cafe terrace at a table with him during her break.

It was a Monday morning, as usual, every morning before going to work, Trevor always has his hot coffee at the coffee shop down the street, where this girl works.

Y/n was working here to pay for her studies, she wasn't that rich and had to do everything by her own, her parents weren't helping at all, when she became independent they didn't waited more and made her leave the family house.

Sitting there across from Trevor, she had the highway code book in the hands, trying to get the boy to revise for his exam next week.