⋆ ghostface ³

WARNINGS
gore, deaths, violence!

part ³(i hate this, but it's finally thelast part!)

part ³
(i hate this, but it's finally the
last part!)

"The real question is.. who's behind this fucking mask?" Announced Lucas looking everywhere around him. They were all hiding under the brushes in the hawkins park, all on each other clinging in fear. Y/n was in mike's arms who had been trying to calm her down for over half an hour now.

"Who can be so psycho to cause these cold-blooded murders?" Thought Max, "and imagine that we know that person behind this mask.." mumbled Y/n in Mike's shirt. the last ones from the band looked down at the girl.

What if she was right?

It was late night, maybe one in the morning at this moment. Only the few streetlights illuminated the space but not giving enough light for the teenagers to inspect the surroundings.

"Ugh guys!" Suddenly got up Y/n, taking the lead, "we can't stay here forever" she spoke. "Why not? We could wait until the morning and people to enter the park and we wouldn't die alone anymore." Quickly said Lucas as if he was risking his life by talking.

"Fine. I'll go alone." Y/n started to turn around and walked away. Mike gasped and ran after her for stopping the girl refusing to staying here. "Y/n what the fuck are you doing, you're going nowhere alone like that." He whispered yelled, taking her arm.

"Listen, I've been hearing all my life
the uselessness of my presence no matter where I am, and if I have to die,
it wouldn't be that way of being a pussy, no I wanna prove!" She got out of his
grip and continued her way.

"Proving what exactly?!" He shouted
to her through the distance. "That I am the strongest harrington and I went the furthest I could! ..for Steve! And Will and Dustin!" Y/n felt the tears coming back. "We don't know if dustin is–"

"HE IS MIKE!" Y/n cut the boy off. "Why can't you believe it? it's all my fault! God what did I do, we fucking lost our friends and i still can't feel it, it can't be true, how can it be?!" She overwhelmed, couldn't holding it back anymore.

Silently letting the girl speaking out,
he softly took her back into his arms, shutting her up at the sudden warming hug. "It's not your fault Y/n."

. . .

Running and stopping themselves at
every trees they meet, they tried to trace a path until the wheeler's residence. As they successfully made it safe to the house, Mike got first and opened the door the lower he could and enter first, inspecting the silent house.