One step closer to the end

After a couple days everyone was gathered to see a beautiful wedding. Rarity and Applejack was hugging eachother and so did Melman and Gloria. "Love transcends all differences. We are gathered here today to celebrate such a love. Do you take each other, for better or for worse?" Zuba asked. Then it was revealed that it was Skipper who got married to his doll. Mason made the doll head move. "For better, please." Skipper said as everyone cheered.

"Just me who thinks this is very weird?" Rainbow asked her friends in a whisper. "Just play along Rainbow." Fluttershy said. Then the penguins and apes checked the plane and took off. Alex's parents told them goodbye. "We'll be back after the honeymoon in Monte Carlo, or whenever the gold runs out." Skipper said. "Take care yourself!" Zuba shouted. "Come back soon!" Florrie added. "You know Mom, let them take their time. New York isn't going anywhere, right, guys?" Alex said and turned to the others. "Yeah! You're right about that!" Marty said with a smile. Melman looked at Gloria with love full eyes . "As long as I'm with her.. ..and you all, I don't care where we are. She has the most amazing laugh." He said as Gloria laughed.

"I'm just happy to have more fun with you." Pinkie said. "Yeah. When we're with friends. We'll never get bored." Twilight added. Rarity and Applejack looked at eachother and hugged. "Yeah. Plus me and Marty has alot of room to race in the meantime." Rainbow said and high hoofed Marty.

"Well, looks like you're stuck with us for a while." Alex said and turned to his dad who looked mad. "Dad? What's wrong? I just thought we could hang out a bit and..." He said before Zuba moved his hand up and down as he happy and mad faces. He then laughed. "I got you, son!" Zuba said and everyone started to laugh. "You got me with..You did my thing. You brought it back around on me. I love it." Alex said as they all started to walk. "The old man's not too bad, eh, Marty?" Alex said. "Marty? Who's Marty?" Marty playfully asked. "Come on!" Alex said smiling. "I don't know no Marty. No call me Marty." Marty answered. "You can't fool me." Alex said. "I don't see no Marty. Ain't no Marty here." Marty kept going. "Marty! I can look into your eyes, and I know it's you." Alex said and looked behind Marty to see a bite mark from him.

They all laughed and moved their behinds to a rhythm. Later that night the equestria gang stayed awake and looked at the stars. "What adventure we had here." Starlight said and the others nodded. "Yeah. I can't wait to tell Ember about this." Spike said. Just then a light came and a new note appered. "What's that?" Starlight asked. "A magic note that appears to tell us something important." Fluttershy said. Twilight started to read. "Almost finished with the adventure and almost ready to get home. Your magic is stronger now. And congratulations to your new teammate. See you next time." The note then disappeared.

"I'm guessing we're almost done with the adventure." Applejack said. "Seems like it darling. But I'm very happy we got here." Rarity said and intertwined her hoof with Applejack's. "We're almost home. So let's do our best." Twilight said and everyone nodded before looking up at the stars. Ready for the final step of the adventure.

Pinkie walks into a dark background with balloons. "Hey there readers. This was a fun second movie. And I'm ready for the final one. You know about the-" She starts before I interrupt. "Pinkie! No spoilers." I say. "Sorry." She say smiling. "It's okay. Anyway see you next chapter when come into the final movie." I say and wave and so does Pinkie pie.