Valentine Girl

It mattered to me that she believed me.

She was everything I ever wanted. However, if we were to love each other for the rest of our lives, she should have never made me choose between herself and my father. I hold loyalty as the highest form of respect, more so than love. If not for everything Xenoa had and has done for me, my sister and I would probably still die impoverished, like our parents did after a bad business deal.

If I wasn't his adopted son, though, I would definitely see him as an evil man as well. I experienced verbal abuse from him first hand every time I made a mistake on behalf of the company. Him giving me the responsibility of liaising the deal with Blockberry Creative was the biggest opportunity for me to prove my faithfulness to him, which was why I wanted to broker the best possible deal for both him, and Vivi's group. Instead, I failed and placed my relationships with both of them on the line.

I'm a failure.

Just as I lowered my head in self-disappointment, I felt Vivi's hands warm my cheeks

Just as I lowered my head in self-disappointment, I felt Vivi's hands warm my cheeks. With my eyes closed, her lips gently pressed against mine as I held her waist and felt her tiptoe closer to me. I missed her kisses. Her touch. Her everything. Just... Her.

"Then you don't have to choose, Fin..." she said as she embraced my torso, her chest pounding calmer and calmer.
"Vivi... I'm..." I started, but she placed a finger on my lips.
"Shh... I'll always be by your side, anywhere... Everyday, I love you..." she whispered.

She looked me up and down, and softly bit her lips. Her sweet line made me chuckle.

"Isn't that the title of your solo song?" I asked.

As a soft laugh emerged from both of us, I looked at the elevator's button pad behind me and noticed that five levels were bright.

"Vivi," I looked back at her, "I think more people need to use the elevator now."
"Is that so?" she responded. "Then I guess we have to be fast..."

What?

What?

"Be fast? At wha-"

Without any prompting, I found her kneeling down onto the floor, her hands unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants.