Around You

The atmosphere in the room was unbearably anxiety inducing. Sejun and Gaheul had just left, and the rest of us here were worried sick, not only of the safety of the two of them, but with how it would affect the entire situation we were in.

The studio was practically divided into two. On one hand, there were Haseul, Yeojin and Gowon who crowded around Haneul's watch, listening as much as they possibly could, with Hyejoo refusing to lose sight of Gowon. On the other hand, there were Heejin, Vivi, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, Choerry, Yves, Chuu, and myself watching–and should anything bad happen, pacifying–the two men who had tension between them, Fin Leung and Leonard Im.

Based on how I previously knew him, our CEO Leo was someone who was aggressive, frank, and did not care about our feelings. Of course, he was our boss, so that kind of attitude was understandable.

The other man was Fin, and from the way Vivi spoke about him... He seemed calm, cool, and collected. However, now that I've met Fin in person, I would say it was the other way around. It seemed like Choerry had an easier time calming Leo than Vivi with Fin.

"Leo," Fin called him again

"Leo," Fin called him again. "You are the CEO of Blockberry Creative. You have full control of the company, and yet you blame others for your negligence!"
"Fin, please stop," Vivi embraced Fin once again.
"Everything that I did wrong, I apologize for," Leo said solemnly. "I apologize for not being better than the late CEO. I apologize for agreeing to endanger these talented girls. I apologize for concurring to break the group apart."

"He learned from his mistakes

"He learned from his mistakes. I only hope he learned it sooner," Choerry added, with her hand over Leo's chest.
"Honestly... Everything Leo did was for the company, and I understand," Heejin contributed, as she held my hand. "It was a tough place to be in. He made sure to secure the three members who would retain the most income in the group's place. If he was being selfish, he would've chosen Choerry, Kim Lip, and Jinsoul instead..."

Our eyes looked up to the Odd Eye Circle sub-unit.

"That does make me wonder, Leo," Jinsoul interjected. "If you willingly assigned Choerry to promote in China... Then you wouldn't be with her, right?"

Slowly, Leo nodded.

"Yes... So I was prepared to uproot the entire management, and move it to China," he added.
"... Well, there goes your 'unselfish' theory, Heejin-ie," Yves joked.
"Unnie..." I warned her.