Post Credits Scene: Three Years Later

"Jagi-ya~! Come on! We're going to be late!"
"Nee... Just a minute!"
"Are you still in the bathroom?"
"Just putting final touches to the hair!"
"Ya! Since when did you become so dandy?"

I heard my husband's chuckle from the bathroom. I chuckled too. Since we got married three years ago, for some reason Haneul has paid more attention to his appearance. I mean... He was always good looking and properly dressed to start with, but... He was a little dandier these days.

"Gotta make the girls jealous of you," he said as he stepped out of the bathroom

"Gotta make the girls jealous of you," he said as he stepped out of the bathroom. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Oh please... I'm already the wife of the richest man in Korea. Nothing can make them more jealous than that," I grinned. Haneul shrugged.
"What about the richest man, and the most handsome man in Korea?" he added dorkily.
"Ew! Shin Haneul!" I cringed.

Haneul laughed, but I gotta admit... He was handsome. To me, he was the most handsome man in Korea, or in any other country for that matter. I stretched my arms out, beckoning him to come closer.

"Come help me to stand up!" I said.

My husband smiled as he walked over, and he grabbed my arm gently as he slowly pulled me to stand. This big baby bump I had was getting heavier and heavier, and my small frame was struggling to cope with it as I reached my eight month. I thought I would be used to it by now, because this was my third pregnancy, but... I guessed I still needed help. I balanced myself for a moment, before tiptoeing to kiss Haneul's cheeks.

"Gomawo..." I said. He smiled and hugged my shoulder.
"Come on. Let's get going," he said.

We walked together out of our bedroom, and we were immediately greeted by the chaos in the living room. Toys and plushies were scattered on the floor, and the six people that were in the room were... Well... They were part of the chaos, really.

Shin Gaheul was standing in one corner trying to converse with Shin Seulgi, my second born son, who was born in 2026. In the middle of the living room, Yeojin was playing with Shin Areum, my eldest daughter, who would turn three this November. Areum was busy patting Yeojin's baby bump, as Yeojin giggled profusely. Next to those two, sat Kim Chaehyun and Kang Yeseo of Kep1er, my two friends who would babysit the kids for us. They were feeding Shin Sejun, Yeojin and Gaheul's eldest son who was born in 2025, just a few weeks after Areum.

All of them were talking loudly, so much so that they didn't notice that Haneul and I were here. I heard Haneul sighing next to me.

"Did we have... Too many kids?" he mused. I laughed out loud.
"And you say that now? There will be five kids in the house soon, not counting Yeojin and Gaheul!" I sniggered.
"I know..." my husband sighed. "Maybe we should use birth control after this..."
"A little late for that now, don't you think?" I giggled. "You know... Considering our family's... Hobby..."
"And who's idea was that?" he shot back.

His words made me laugh. Yes, initially it was my idea for us to swap partners for fun, but after initial shock and awkwardness between them, Gaheul and Haneul were excited about it as well. A little too excited, I might say... Because I didn't think that I would get pregnant with Gaheul's child that soon after delivering Areum. Still, Haneul was not blameless, because he gave me this child I was carrying right now. Also...