Girl's Talk

"That should be it, girls! Great job today!"
"Kamsahamnida, Yunjin-ssaem! Kamsahamnida, Sooyoung-ssaem!"

Sigh.

Finally

Finally. The last set of dance students were preparing to leave my studio. I loved dancing; it's my passion. But it certainly gets tiring when that's the only thing you do every waking hour. Right after my job as an idol, I teach. It might be rewarding for me, but it definitely didn't feel like rest. Luckily, today I had Huh Yunjin helping me as a guest instructor.

"Nee... Take care!" I exclaimed.

Yunjin waved at the girls as they left the studio, before turning to look at me.

"You look tired, Unnie," the tall Le Sserafim member said. I sighed and nodded.
"I know..." I muttered, "I am... Thanks for helping out today, Yunjin."
"Don't mention it, Unnie," she smiled, before patting my shoulder, "Unnie, you should take more rest. You know I'm always available to help you. Just call me."

I smiled and gave her a hug. This girl might look fierce and loud at face value, but knowing her for some time had made me realize that she was probably one of the sweetest and kindest idols around.

"Thanks, Yunjin... Ya, you wanna stay around for drinks?" I offered. Yunjin smiled, but shook her head.
"I'd love to, but I can't... I'm going out with Zuha–"
"Ooo..." I teased her, "... You're still into her after all these years, huh?"
"YA! I was gonna say I'm going out with Zuha, Eunchae, and Hana! It's not like what you think!" Yunjin laughed, although I could see her cheeks blushing a little.
"I mean... I can't blame you. Kazuha is so beautiful..." I giggled, "... Is she into girls, though?"

Yunjin laughed and shouldered her bag.

"How am I supposed to know? I know her friend Hana is lesbian, but... She's not my type," she grinned.
"How so?" I asked.
"Too weird," Yunjin shrugged, "I'm already weird. I can't be with anyone that weird. It's chaos!"

I laughed as I accompanied her to the studio door. Yunjin waved me goodbye, before rushing to her car, a hot red Ferrari with streaks of gold. Huh... Antifragile. As she zoomed away in her car, I went back inside and slid down to sit on the floor, blowing raspberries.