The Loona Incident (Part One)

I might die tonight. And for what?

Was I doing this to have my debts erased? I obviously did not agree when it was the only thing being offered

Was I doing this to have my debts erased? I obviously did not agree when it was the only thing being offered. Did I want to fuck that idol? Not really. I've fucked dozens of idols in my lifetime anyway. Was it because Leonard Im was a good friend of mine? Fuck no. He was practically holding me hostage with the amount of debt I had to him.

Why was I doing this?

"Hyungnim..."

I looked up, finding Jinyoung standing at the door, jittering, as usual.

"Leonard-ssi... A–And the girls... They're already waiting inside your limousine," he informed me.

I took one final puff from my cigar, and as the embers finally died, I stood up and walked over to my subordinate.

"Jinyoung-ah..." I muttered, "Stay here tonight. If I don't return in the morning... If anything happens to me..."

I grabbed his shoulder. He squeaked a little, but he didn't say anything. I chuckled as I delivered my command.

"... Delete my browser history."

Jinyoung smiled an unsure smile, not knowing if I was joking or serious. I was serious. That wasn't a joke. It was a safety precaution. All of my plans should still go in motion even if I died tonight. Jinyoung cleared his throat and nodded.

"Y–Your wish... Is my command, Hyungnim," he said.

I patted his shoulder a couple times, and I left him in the room. As I walked down the stairs and approached the exit, my men–more like my thugs, really–circled around me.

"How many of us do you need to go with you tonight, Hyungnim?" the leader of the thugs asked. I never bothered to learn their names anyway. These were disposable pawns.
"None," I answered.

My answer took him aback, but I didn't wait to hear his response. I walked past them all, reaching my limousine that was already parked near the front door. I looked through the darkened windows, and I saw Leo and the girls sitting at the back seat, with my driver in front. I opened the driver's door, yanked him out and yeeted him to the ground, sat in his place, shut the door, and drove off.