Chapter Two : Steal it

Why hello there Immortal Llamas! This is Immortal Differences coming to you live with another chapter!
(So soon?! Oh my Dianite!) I know. It's impressive.
Enjoy!

***Tom's POV***

I knocked on Sonja's door and tapped my foot impatiently. Come on we only have a bit of time before Tucker wakes up. I pounded on the door again and quickly worked myself up as I heard Sonja walking towards the door. She pulled it open with an annoyed look, but the look softened when she saw my red face.
"Tom are you okay?" I breathed heavily and pulled a scared look.
"Sonja... The Modsteps... They went rogue... They're planning... To get you..." I said, putting a hand against the door. Her eyes widened. "Can I... Can I come in?" I breathed and she quickly ushered me in. I locked the door and looked around. "Do you have any rope?" Sonja nodded and motioned for me to follow her to her supply room.
"Thank you so much Tom." She said, turning with a smile. I straightened and smiled as she dug out the rope and handed it to me. "What's the rope for though?" My smile morphed into a smirk.
"Oh, that's for you." Her eyes widened and darted around before she made a break for it, but I blocked the door. "Come on Sonja, I don't wanna hurt you." Her eyes narrowed and her tail swished nervously as her eyes looked for an escape route. He Modsteps and I had been planning this for the past couple days; it was virtually flawless. She tried to dart around me but I tackled her. "Sonja! Calm... Down!" I said, trying to restrain her as she whipped around trying to get out. Finally I managed to pin her and tie her hands together. I moved to tie her feet and she thrashed even more. "SONJA KNOCK IT OFF! YOU'RE GONNA GET YOURSELF HURT-"
"OW!!" Sonja curled up and I sighed, finished knotting it and sat next to her.
"What the hell did you do?" She looked up and blood was running down the side of her face.
"I might've smacked my head into one of the chests." She said, and I smirk grew. I sighed again before bending to pick her up.
"I have some first aid stuff at my house." I glanced out one of the windows around her house nervously. "Plus I sorta have to stick to the plan so... Let's go." Sonia's embarrassed face quickly morphed into one of pure stubbornness.
"No." I peered down at her.
"You're funny." Before striding towards the door. I pushed it open and I glanced over to see Nade.
"Good job, why is she bleeding? Tucker's going to kill you." I scoffed.
"He can try, but I didn't do that to her. She banged her head against a chest." Sonja looked around.
"How are we going to get to your house?" I shrugged.
"Simple." I looked at Nade and nodded. Quickly moving we went under the bridge and he removed two pieces of dirt, and a tunnel system was revealed. Sonja's jaw dropped.
"HAS THIS BEEN HERE ALL THE TIME?!?" I chuckled.
"Why do you think I disappear so quickly?" I walked in and Nade covered up the entrance again. It was quiet as we walked down the tunnel. It was actually pretty complex, too me forever. Really only I know which tunnel leads to which, and they go just about everywhere I would need to go. It's pretty helpful, especially in cases like this. I turned multiple times and Nade was humming quietly to himself and occasionally stared at me as we walked. Sonja was looking everywhere and trying to memorize the place.
"Good luck trying to memorize it." I said, and she looked at me.
"Is it difficult?" I shrugged, my arms growing tired.
"No, I just change it each week." She groaned, and when we were a couple feet away from the doors into my house, my communicator buzzed, I handed Nade Sonja and answered.
"How's Sonja doing Tom?" Josh said. I laughed slightly and glanced over at Sonja.
"Oh she's just fine. A bit bloody, but she's doing just fine." Sonja gritted her teeth.
"TUCKER I'M AT TOM'S HOUSE!" Sonja screamed.
"Damn it Sonja!" I said, shutting off my communicator and shoving open the door. Grabbing more rope I quickly gagged her mouth and looked up at Nade. "Nade, Tucker will more than likely be arriving. As far as he knows the only way into my house is the bridge. Wait above the bridge, he'll be here momentarily I assume." Nade smirked and mocked a salut.
"Aye aye captain." Before he went outside and swung up on top of the bridge. I looked over at Sonja.
"Jeez let me fix that blood." As I washed off the blood I smiled at her.
"We may be Dianitiees, but we aren't heartless." She cocked an eyebrow. "Sometimes." She nodded. A couple minutes passed. "You know you weigh a ton. How much do you eat women?" Sonja growled at me. "I'm sorry." Suddenly I heard something on my communicator, and I answered