Chapter 22: Loyalty

***Jordan POV***

"TOM!" I screamed, the heat and flames enveloping me. I crouched to the ground, feeling the flames singe my skin and hair.

However that was nothing compared to the pain of heartbreak.

I screamed once more; though everything had turned to darkness. I could barely hear my own voice. My skin felt like it was burning, then suddenly as though it was ice. I could barely see, faint outlines of the flames with in the darkness before suddenly all senses eluded me.

~

My eyes flickered open to see a cowling of bars. I scrambled up, but immediately tumbled to the edge of the cage.

As my eyes gazed out of the cage, I was met with the sight of the ground hundreds of feet below me.

I turned my gaze upward, seeing a single chain suspending my cage. As I looked closer at the cage, I was faced with the fact that the slits were too small to fit my hand through.

I was trapped.

I turned my gaze to the outside of the cage.

I was suspended from the top of Dianite's castle. The pillars of lava raining down from the ceiling and the fiery red brick decorating the walls. I could see Dianite's throne far below, large and vacant. As I looked across the large castle, footsteps entered the castle halls.

I froze, and the cage still.

"Thomas." My eyes shot over to the throne, where Dianite now sat with a guy standing by his side, looking around the castle bored. I looked at Tom and a wave of emotions rippled through me.

Happiness

Love

Betrayal

Heartbreak

Sadness

Anger

I felt myself glaring at Tom shuffled into the hall, seeming to take his time.

"Thomas." Tom looked up and started to walk faster towards his God. I glared at his back as he passed under my cage.

"Sir."

"Thank you for bringing me the Ianitee." Dianite gestured upwards, but Tom didn't turn. "You did the right thing." Tom was silent.

"God what the hell is wrong with you." The guy stepped forwards, and Tom remained silent. "You're acting all mopey, and not like a Dianitee." He crept closer to Tom. "Should I remind you what it's like to be one?" He reached towards his sword, but Dianite snapped and the guy flinched away from Tom in pain.

"Furia." Furia growled slightly as he slumped back into his spot besides Dianite. He turned his attention back to Tom. "But I have to agree with Furia. You aren't acting like a Dianitee Thomas." His voice turned harsh. "I'd suggest you fix that." Tom's back straightened and he looked up at Dianite.

"Yes sir."

"And as for our guest," he snapped and in a blink I was suddenly on the other side of Dianite's throne.

Tom's eyes were wide as they met mine.

"We have much to do with him."

__________________________

YO YO YO GUYS.

So this week I have homecoming, and my boyfriend and I are just gonna skip it and watch Sharknado.

I'm pretty hyped.

What about you guys? Any homecoming plans?

Passing it back to Meg!

~LåÛrÃ~