Chapter 15 : Traitor for a Heart

***Tom's POV***

The dragons descended above us and I watched as Jordan hopped off the damn things. I zoned out as he talked, anger coursing through me.

He wouldn't follow Ianite would he?

I mean regardless of how the damn god doesn't exist, that would mean I liked an Ianitee.

But something even worse came to my mind.

I failed Dianite.

No, he wouldn't follow Ianite would he?

My mind raced, and it was just massive evidence piling up in front of me.

No. I won't believe it till he says it.

"I follow the goddess Ianite." That shit.

I could feel everyone around me go still.

I failed.

I failed my god.

I failed.

"Listen here traitor," I heard Tucker snarl from beside me. "If I catch you near my friends, home, or especially Sonja, I will kill you." The anger inside me boiler up and I looked up and glared at Jordan.

"And I will help." My very heart coursed with anger, ignoring every trace of love I had for him and staring in his eyes with pure anger.

I whirled away and gripped my sword tightly. I drank a speed pot before running away before anyone could say a word.

What was I doing?

The world sped past me as I ran, running towards nothing but the sense of peace that I wanted.

What had  happened?

The speed pot ran out and I tripped over myself and fell on the ground.

I wasn't myself anymore.

I groaned and yanked out my sword and chucked it away from me. I sighed and fell back against the soft grass of the plains, staring up at the cloudy blue sky and watched the grass bending in the soft breeze. The previous event kept replaying.

I looked around before hopping  into the ender portal, grinning as I started to walk around looking for some endermen. As I walked however I noticed that there was a figure standing in front of two masses, but as I crept closer I noticed that they were dragons.

Dragons...

"HOLY SHIT! DRAGONS!"  I grinned as I ran towards them, my sword still undrawn from the endermen, however I couldn't help but think about all the experience one dragon gave me, much less two.

"Don't!" Jordan turned and held out his arm. A wall of end stone erupted from the ground and loomed over me; and I crashed into them.

"What the hell?!" 

There really was no denying. He was the enemy, Ianite was still around, and he was probably the main person in the prophecy, well actually no doubt he was the main person.

I needed to tell Dianite.

I started to get up but then shied away.

But what would he say? I failed him.

The information would probably be enough for him to forgive me, but why else was I avoiding this?

Because Jordan might die. 

"Dumbass thoughts don't know what they're talking about." I huffed, but felt that familiar twist in my stomach as I thought about Jordan.

Would he really die?

The more I though about it the more it seemed likely.

But what was I supposed to do?

Not tell Dianite?

Jordan might forgive you then...

I groaned and flopped back into the grass and stared up at the sky.

"Of course I ended up with a traitor for a heart."

________________________________

 Sorry that this is so short, sadly I'm very busy during the summer (twisted huh) and my computer wasn't working.

BUT IT IS NOW.

HUZZAH.

~Laura the Different~