Chapter 23: Death Death and More Death

*Toms Pov*

"We have much to do with him" Dianite seethed with such hatred and annoyance I almost, almost flinched.
Jordan looked like a deer in headlights hanging above M'Lord's throne. Bug eyes, mouth agape, his cute little nose slightly twitch- hold up. No. Nopeitty nope nope, not going there.
"What do mean Dianite?" I might as well get some answers.
"Simple, he's going to watch the ones he loves die right in front of him. Just like that girl...Erin was it? Yes before Champ she wanted to be friends with you, only to have your dad shoot her when you two came home one day to study. Poor little 12 year old Jordan had to witness his first almost friend an-"
"ENOUGH! YOU WIN DIANITE JUST STOP IT!" Jordan was in tears, the droplets of water running down his face.
"Oh no Maron, I have much more to do than just taunt you with words and memories..... BRING IT IN FURIA!" Oh shit this can't be good.
Furia came in pulling a chained up purple blob behind him. Isnt that one of the dragons, Balance I think.

"Furia let the sacrifice commence."

"Dianite! This isn't sacrifice, it's murder! You cant just go and kill an elder dragon, especially when the world will suffer the consequences." Jordan tried to knock some sense into Dia, that only made M'lord angry.

He stood up walked over to the dragon and pulled out a glistening sword. Dianite raised his arm and brought the sharp blade down into the monster's neck.

In the background I could hear Jordan screaming, but between Dianite laughing and the dragon's gut wrenching screams it was hard to hear.

The now dying dragons began to dissipate into glowing lights leaving behind a sword thingy. I went to pick it up, but it moved towards Jordan's cage. Then it just disappeared.

*Jordan's Pov*

Witnessing Balance be murdered brought back to many memories. All bad.

The pain of having Balance ripped from this universe hurt more than anything imaginable. Worse than my dad, worse than heartbreak, worse than being stabbed in the back. Worse than DEEZ NUTZ. HA. GOTTEM.

The following lines have been written by different; currently sabotaging Megs chapter.

Jordan poked the cages bars and watched as they turned into rainbow sparklez. Tom grinned as Jardon ran across the newly planted field of daisies to meet his true love. Tom skipped towards him, his purple hair sparkling majestically as he did so. The red light of the nether glosses over them as they slowly ran towards each other.

Dianite laughed and Mot appeared out of nowhere and they started making out.

Tom swept jardon off his feet and they made out.

Sonja and Tucker started making out

Dec and champ started making out

Tony and Josh started making out

Wag and Martha started making out

Nade went and hugged a tree or some shit.

And then they rode off into space on a magical unicorn.

And died because you can't breath in space. Duh.

The end.

And now, back to Meg.
As I was saying before I was interrupted....
Worse than watching my first ever friend be shot in front of my eyes.
I cried out in agony and mourning, during which Dianite transported me to a holding stock from the Middle Ages......
Great let the tomatoing commence.
THERE HAPPY?! Like the addition Laura did? Have a good day, immortal_llamas.
~Meg the Immortal