Chapter Ten : Is This Love?

Why hello there my different people! THAT'S RIGHT IT'S DIFFERENT HERE WITH THE CHAPTER AS I PROMISED. BAM. BET YOU'RE SURPRISED AREN'T YOU. Well... you shouldn't be. Sorry I was working on my book, (on my profile @beingdifferentisme ) Alpha to the Omega.

It's just me... but it's really good.

I might just write some really cute fluffy stuff next chapter if you do.

Just saying.

*** Tom's POV ***

My heart was beating like crazy. Aw hell who was I kidding, it's racing. I had bolted down to the beach immediately after Jordan hung up and was waiting there. I sat and watched as the waves lapped against the sand, listening to the sounds around me.

Listening when footsteps walked through the soft sand and towards me.

"Hey Tom." My heart fluttered at his voice. His voice... "Tom?" I blinked and turned around.

"Hey Sparkly Dick!" A smile crossed his lips and my heart warmed at the sight. "How are you?" Jordan grinned full out and walked to stand next to me.

"I'm good. How are you though?" I chuckled.

"I'm fabulous." I sent him a wink when striking a pose and he laughed. That laugh... I smiled as he laughed and sat down again, and Sparklez followed.

"Tom, why do you want to talk?" I smiled a bit to myself as I heard my name and fidgeted as I worked to figure out an excuse.

"Am I not allowed to chat with my friend?" I could almost feel the eye roll from behind Jordan's sunglasses.

"Yeah, you just never want to talk to me." He hesitated. "Unless it's a trap." His head swung around uneasily.

"No! No, there's no trap." Jordan was still perched uneasily before settling back down next to me; but this time a bit closer.

"Then why am I here?" I turned to stare at him with a smile.

"Because, I wanted to get to know you better." Jordan chuckled.

"You DO know me Tom." I rolled my eyes this time.

"Yeah, but I'm talking about in between all the killing and generally fucking your shit up." Jordan smiled and turned towards me.

"Okay then Tom. Let's talk." A smile lit up my face as I turned towards him.

"Okay. How do you feel about me?"

***Jordan's POV ***

"Okay. How do you feel about me?" Tom asked me; a sweet smile on his face. I froze as the words came from his mouth. How do I feel about him? I studied his face; his eyes, the bit of hair peeking out from his hoodie. But then I looked deeper and remembered all the times we laughed; all the times when he was the only one able to bring a smile to my face.

As I thought aboot (PS: That's for you Buggie) this only one thought occured to me; really the one thing that crossed over in both categories.

I liked him.

As I started to delve into the thought of the feelings I might potentially have for my friend, Tom coughed slightly causing me to return to look at him.

"Jordan, you okay?" I coughed, thankful for the night hiding my blush.

"Erm, yeah sorry I'm fine." I messed with my glasses and looked away. Tom chuckled and smiled at me.

"You just spaced out for a bit. Sure you're okay?" I laughed. Other than realizing I may be a bit gay for my friend? Yeah, I guess I'm fine.

"Yeah, I'm good." Tom raised his eyebrows at me expectantly. "What?"

"You didn't answer my question Jordan." I blinked before my cheeks flamed up.

"Oh. Erm, I think that you're -" amazing? Hot? Possible boyfriend? "A great friend." Damn it. Tom's smile fell a bit. Double damn it.

"You're a great friend too Sparklez." He stumbled a bit on his words as he said them, but my heart ached with hurt.

I never knew how much someone calling me their friend could hurt.

BRO DIFFERENT ACTUALLY WROTE A CHAPTER. DUDE.

But yeah as I had mentioned, I'm updating my book super often, and it actually follows a bit like Mianite; where I think that you'll find the similarities between the two quite often. I really like it, and so it would mean the WORLD to me if you read it.

QUESTION FOR YOU!

Excited for Wag to start streaming or what?!?!

Stay different guys!

~Different~