C37: The Unexpected

TREY

"Trey... Hello? Daydreaming or what?" Isabelle says

I shake my head and look at her.

"My bad, what'd you say?" I ask

"Did you see the ring Dad got me?" She says showing me her hand. I grab it and he got her a nice rock. But it's not nicer than the one I got. I think I'm just gonna hold onto mine for a while, so I slide it back in my pocket. Got some work to put in first.

"It suits you, Isabelle." I say

"Aw, thank you Trey. And thank you Dad." She says as she leans over and gives him a hug.

"I really want to thank you both for being here for me. And just being so understanding when I was pissed off and all that. You two are very important to me, and I can't wait till we're back in LA where we all belong."

-------------

"Whoa whoa, hold on Isabelle. Where's your key?" I ask

Maybe she had a couple too many drinks tonight. I look in her purse and grab her keys and unlock the door. It smells so clean. I help her in and on the couch.

"Such a greeaaaaat night." She says

"I'm glad you enjoyed. Cmon lets get your shoes off." I say and get down and slide them off.

"Come with meeee" she suddenly says pulling my hand

"Belle," I say laughing "what are you doing?" I ask as she lets me go and I sit on the bed.

"I'll be righttt back." She says and walks to the bathroom and closes the door

I look around the room and I can tell she really made this her home. My phone buzzes and I check the message from Chris.

WE ARE GONNA BE BIGGER THAN BIG! We gotta celebrate man!

I'm about to respond till Isabelle walks out the bathroom in some lingerie type shit and I can't even think straight. I mean I knew she looked good but I didn't know she had it like this.

"Sorry. I'm just really hot.....you don't mind do you?" She asks

"No I don't, I'm gonna go head back to my hotel though, let you get some rest."

"Noooo, Trey. Please stay." She says sitting next to me "I just don't want to be alone."

"Alright, alright. I'll stay on the couch." I tell her she groans and flops back on the couch.

Her skin is so smooth and delicate.

"The first day we spent time together we slept togetherrrr. Soooo why can't you sleep here?? No biggie" she says

Next thing I know she's taking my jacket off. She stands up and hangs it up in her closet. She comes back and gets in my lap strictly concentrating on unbuttoning my shirt. She slips it off and throws in on a chair before hugging me.

"You smell so nice" she says

I wrap my arms around her and she buries her face in my neck. It feels wet. She's crying?

"Don't leave please." She says

"I won't." I lift her up and lay her down and get in next to her. We're face to face, and she gives me a small smile putting her hand on my face.

When I look at her I can tell she's battling something in her mind. I don't know what it is, but she's been hiding it pretty well till now.

"I love you Trey." I suddenly hear