Chapter 7. The noontime heart-to-heart talk opens up

    She dumped the noodle fruit on the ground, Jiang Ma stayed and put the noodle fruit on the ground to dry, while Jiang Zhaoci went to pick the noodle fruit with a basket on her back. After picking it twice, her face was flushed, and the sweat on her face ran down her cheeks. , flowed into the clothes, paralyzed there, unable to move.

    Jiang Zhaobai came back at this time. Seeing Jiang Zhaoci's appearance, he couldn't help laughing. Jiang Zhaoci no longer had the strength to deal with him.

    The back basket was full of things. Jiang Zhaobai took off the back basket and took it out the same way. A small handful of bright red cherries, two large pieces of jackfruit, six dragon fruits, a few adult slap-sized unripe mangoes, and a bag of fresh of Tremella.

    Sitting on the stone bench, he fanned the wind with his hand, and then he said, "After walking a long way, I saw a wild fruit forest, and the basket on the back was not strong enough, so I picked it up." Picked up the fresh white fungus and handed it to Jiang Ma , "Mom, take it to dry, this fresh one still has toxins in it."

    Jiang Ma spread the bag on the ground and dried the fresh white fungus one by one, and gained a clear understanding of the resources in this mountain.

    When Dad Jiang came back, he was holding something in his hand, and when he walked in, he found that it was an axe, a dagger and other tools.

    Jiang Zhaobai had the experience of using flint axe and obsidian to make daggers when he was training in the field, so he could see the raw materials of the axe and dagger at a glance.

    These two stones are good substitutes when iron is not available.

    Use other stones to hammer out the rough shape, and then slowly polish them. The sharpness of these two kinds of stones is not bad, and it is still possible to chop some wood.

    Jiang Zhaoci's attention was on Dad Jiang's blood-dry hand, "Dad, where did your hand hurt?"

    Jiang Ma immediately walked over and opened Dad Jiang's hidden hand, only to see a few scars on his hand. Blood covered the wound.   

Dad Jiang laughed dryly, "It's because the stone is too sharp. When I was polishing it, I was scratched a few times. Look how good this axe and dagger are."

She disinfected Dad Jiang with iodophor, applied some medicine, and fortunately they had bandages, so she simply bandaged his hands.

    Jiang's mother scolded Jiang's father, "For such an old man, you don't know how to take protective measures." She turned her back and her eyes were a little red. Jiang Dad lowered his head and said nothing.

    "Okay, brother, open the jackfruit quickly, let's try it and see if it's delicious."

    Jiang Zhaoci gave Jiang Zhaobai a look, but he walked over helplessly, wiped the fruit knife clean with a tissue, and took a part of the jackfruit. For two, the pectin sticks to the fruit knife.

    With both hands, he broke open the jackfruit, and a strange fruity fragrance floated in this small world.

    Everyone took clean plastic bags and ate the pulp by themselves.

    Jiang Zhaoci originally wanted to say something at night, but she was not someone who could keep her words in her heart, so when everyone was around at noon, she simply said it out.

    After organizing the language, she opened her mouth to reveal her recent thoughts, "Dad, I know you are worried about your furniture factory, and you always want to see if there is a boat coming over. In fact, I think it's okay to experience life on the island temporarily pretty good."