Chapter 61. The best arrangement for the whole fish feast

    Before arriving at Xun Town, she had to go through the port's public inspection and inspection. Wang Qi left the port by boat and turned left and right into a river crossing.

    It was already five o'clock in the afternoon. The houses in Xun Town were built on both sides of the river crossing. In the dim sky, Jiang Zhaoci opened the window and stuck her head out.

    Before reaching the shore, one after another screams of hawking came from across the river bank.

    "Didn't you say you came to see the snow today?" Jiang Zhaobai stuck his head out of the window, unable to see that it was going to snow today, so he couldn't help asking in doubt.

    Yang Qingzhi's voice was low and slow, "I've already made arrangements for the evening. We'll go to dinner first, then go to the Hundred Operas, what do you think?"

    "We are not familiar with this place, so of course we will follow your arrangement. "

    Jiang Zhaobai spread his hands and said that he had no idea at all.

    When the boat docked, a few people got off the boat along the stairs, and the wind whistled past his ears. Jiang Zhaoci added a surf to the outside of her skirt.

    There was not much coldness on her body, but she felt the chill of being beaten by the wind on her face. She held Yang Fu's hand. The child's body was hot, and the temperature of her hand was high, as if she was holding a small heater.

    She watched the scenery on the river bank curiously, her big eyes full of curiosity.

    Originally, Yang Qingzhi didn't intend to hold Yang Qingan, but after thinking about it, he took advantage of the situation and took his little hand, ignoring the shocked look on Yang Qingan's face.

    There is a pavilion on the shore, and before a few people can get there, an old man greets him with a tea bottle, with a smile on his face, "Little lady and Xiao Langjun are a good match, this is Ling Lang Ling Ai, born. It's really a sign."

    As soon as these words came out, Jiang Zhaoci was able to control herself not to lose her temper too much, but Yang Qingzhi's ears suddenly turned red and his face was hot. If he brought an egg at this time, it would be steamed.

    Jiang Zhaobai was so harsh when he heard these words, and stepped forward to separate the two, "Old man, you can't talk nonsense, a man is unmarried and a woman is unmarried, where did Ling Lang and Ling Ai come from!"

    "Oh, it's all this oldman confusion, My old eyes are dim and I have read it wrong, why am I saying such nonsense." He really patted his mouth with his hand, and then changed the conversation, "It's freezing cold, how would you like a cup of hot tea?"

    His clothes were not thick, the skin on his hands was chapped, his lips were purple, and he looked at them expectantly.

    "It just so happened that I just came over from Quantan, and I also felt a little chilly on the way to the boat. Old man, have six cups of hot tea."

    The heat on Yang Qingzhi's face faded, and when he saw Jiang Zhaoci's hesitant expression, he spoke first for her.

    Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, Jiang Zhaoci's expression was not so tangled.

    There was a stone table next to the pavilion. A group of people sat on it, holding hot tea and eating a bowl of tea. Before the old man came over, Jiang Zhaoci took out a small piece of silver and placed it on the table.