Chapter 20. Adventures on the Beach Bizarre Missing Elephants, Adventures...

    An adult elephant with a height of about four or five meters surrounded their family of four.

   Jiang Zhaobai who has done all kinds of special training, and his heart is a little flustered, not to mention the other three. Although Jiang Zhaoci is not afraid of baby elephants, it does not mean that she is not afraid of such adult elephants.

    elephant? Jiang Zhaoci looked around and found no sign of the baby elephant. Could it be that the elephant wanted her to pick bananas for the baby elephant?

    As soon as this idea came up, Jiang Zhaoci herself felt that there was something wrong with her.

    However, after such divergent thinking, her wild beating heart calmed down a little, at least the group of elephants in front of her did not intend to attack them.

    The leading elephant stared at them deeply, then took a step forward, hooked Jiang Zhaoci's waist with his long trunk, and asked her to use her strength to climb onto the elephant's back.

    The few people who were so anxious that they were still standing there, even forgot their fear, and wanted to go forward and pull Jiang Zhaoci back.

    "Put Aci down for me." Jiang Ma ran to the elephant's side and reached out to reach Jiang Zhaoci's feet.

    Jiang Zhaoci, who was already sitting firmly on the back of the elephant, shouted, "Don't worry, the elephant herd should have come to us for help."

    Unexpectedly, the leading elephant nodded lightly, as if he could understand what a human said, and the other three people was also pulled on his back by another elephant.

    After confirming that the people were all together, the elephant carried a few of them and walked towards the edge of the grassland.

    The first sentence Jiang Ma said was, "I never dreamed that one day I would be able to ride on wild elephants, or they would take the initiative."

    Who said no, but they all said that they didn't want to do it again.

    When Jiang Zhaoci and the others came down, they found that a group of elephants surrounded a hole. Some elephants were throwing their long trunks, while others were kicking the wall of the hole with their feet impatiently.

    The entrance of the hole is relatively large for the human body, but the huge body of the elephant cannot enter the hole at all.

    She silently observed the surrounding elephants and found that they were all adult elephants, not the cute baby elephant before.

    Jiang Zhaoci took a deep breath and said to the leading elephant, "Do you want us to go in and help you find the baby elephant?"

    She gestured as she spoke, pointed to the hole and made a gesture of the baby elephant's body. Guess the most plausible explanation.

    The elephant looked at Jiang Zhaoci's movements and nodded slowly, hooked her arm with its long nose, pushed her body to the entrance of the cave, raised her head and pulled her mouth to make a cry, but Jiang Zhaoci and the others couldn't hear it.

    The elephants that were still blocked at the entrance of the cave all spread out to the side, leaving a road for them to pass. The leading elephant let out a silent roar, and the elephants next to him rolled up a bunch of bananas with their trunks and placed them in their baskets. .

    More elephants stuffed their favorite wild fruits, leaves, and grass roots into their hands and baskets. Although they couldn't speak, Jiang Zhaoci and the others felt their ardent entrustment.