Chapter 5. Making Salt Find mineral salt, a pot, and start making salt

    Jiang Zhaoci stepped forward, touched the crystal block, put it on the tip of her nose, sniffed the smell on her hands, and nodded.

    "Brother, come quickly and dig these rocks with me." Her voice rose, with obvious excitement. Jiang Zhaobai walked to Jiang Zhaoci's side with the backpack, stared at the stone for a while, and showed a smile.

    He found a sharp stone and dug out the soil next to it. Jiang Zhaoci said while digging, "This is mineral salt, but it is usually buried deep in the ground. This time, it should be washed away by the rain, and the soil above the salt block will be washed away.."

    Jiang Zhaobai's hand was strong, and he used it skillfully. He dug out a complete block of salt and carefully put it in the back basket before he laughed and said, "I thought after you came to this deserted island. You will crying and shouting to go home, but I didn't expect you to adapt so well."

    The girl in his memory who hugged him and cried when he left home for school has grown up after all. 

   Jiang Zhaoci wanted to say something. She opened her mouth and closed it again. After a while, she said, "Anyway, I am also studying this major. Why would I cry and want to go back when I see so many plants."

The salt blocks dug out are put away, but the heart is a little heavy.

    There were not many salt blocks exposed. After digging five or six blocks, the two were about to go to the front to find bamboo. Jiang Zhaoci accidentally saw rows of pink flowers blooming on the side of the road.

    Her face condensed, she looked up at the sky, the sun in the sky was still shining on the land, she quickly pulled Jiang Zhaobai, "Brother, let's go back quickly."

    Along the way, only two figures could be seen running wildly, and the small animals on the trees stuck their heads out to look at them quietly, their long tails upturned.

    It also followed their footsteps, jumped gently from one tree to another, and saw their figures enter a cave, it tilted its head and sat on the tree watching them busy at the entrance of the cave.

    "Brother, hurry up and put the cattail grass into the cave, and I'll put these things outside." Jiang Zhaoci took the basket off her back, pushed him, and told him to hurry up.

    Jiang Zhaobai sighed, walked to the path, and tied bundles of cattails together. When he was working hard, he didn't notice an animal watching them in the distance.

    Jiang Zhaoci was busy bringing in the things that were placed outside, sealed the two bags with water, and put them in the cave.

    On the top of the cave, the wild vegetables that Jiang Ma had picked before were dried on it, but after a day's work, they had already dried up, and they were all put into the bag, not a single one was let go.

    When they were collecting things, Jiang Dad and Jiang Ma also came back. Jiang Ma used a thing to hold coconuts, Jiang Dad held a black stone in his hand and a large piece of kelp in his right hand.

    After the things were put into the cave, Dad Jiang didn't bother to show off what he found today. He took in the charcoal left over from the last fire, and went to find a few stones with similar heights. By the way, he picked up a pile of dry firewood and sticks.

    Jiang Zhaobai also tied all the cattails and put them in the cave. It didn't take long for everything to dry before the sun disappeared before their eyes, and the rain fell on the leaves and fell on the land between the mountains.