Chapter 24. Doubt the world's truth treasures, cats and turtles...

    The people who were about to go in were shocked, and Jiang's father and Jiang's mother jumped up and pulled Jiang Zhaoci and Jiang Zhaobai to run behind.

    But just as they had just run out a few steps, a dirty cat emerged from behind the door, looking at the people fleeing, and let out a meow.

    Let them stop running away, Jiang Dad and Jiang Mum coughed dryly and looked down at their toes. If they knew it was a cat, they wouldn't have to run so fast. It would be a shame to throw them at the door. .

    "Isn't there a cat on that treasure map who came to open the door? It can't be its descendant." Jiang Zhaobai looked at the cat licking in front of him in disbelief.

    Can the offspring of a cat live for hundreds of years?

    Jiang Ma broke away from the embarrassment and looked at this dirty cat, who couldn't even see the color of its fur, and said with some distress: "This is poor."

    Although she does not keep pets, she has no resistance to these furry animals, even if the cat in front of them is dirty.

    The cat has a pair of beautiful pupils, one is yellow and the other is blue, crouching on the ground and blinking at them.

    Then it jumped into the yard. Jiang Zhaoci and the others didn't move. They were even considering whether to go in or not. They were indeed frightened by the sudden opening of the door just now.

    However, Jiang Zhaobai, who was the first to bear the brunt, was only slightly surprised because of his strong psychological quality, but he was even more surprised when he was pulled by Jiang Dad to run.

    Probably because they didn't come in, the cat lightly jumped over the threshold again, let out a meow from its mouth, and pointed its furry arm at the door, as if to show them, jumping over the door and using Paws patted the threshold.

    Jiang Zhaobai was the first to walk over, and the cat nodded with satisfaction. After everyone came in, it would stick out its head to see if there was anyone else, and if it was sure that there was no one, it would flick its long tail and lead everyone away over a patio.

    "Aren't we here to hunt for treasure? Why are we following this cat?" Dad Jiang asked everyone in a low voice.

    Jiang Zhaobai grasped the wooden stick and dagger in his hands, his face was calm, and his tone was a little understated  and there are times when it is fulfilled. The cat took them to the backyard, where there was a turtle and a black cat.

    This cat's behavior confused everyone, what is the meaning of bringing them here?

    The tortoise can still move slowly, and the black cat is small but not sick.

    No one spoke. He quietly looked at the cat, wanting to see what it was going to do. From the brief time with him just now, Jiang Zhaobai discovered that it was unusually smart.

    He saw the cat jumped to the side of the black cat, and the two cats were meowing face to face, you meow, I meow, after it was suspected that the communication was successful, the cat bit something on the black cat's neck, and after hearing a clear sound, The chain is broken.

    It bit the thing and looked at it among the four of them, and finally chose Jiang Zhaoci with her head held high. She squatted down and looked at the cat, stretched out her hand, and the cat lowered her head and put the thing in her hand.

    It was a jade bottle. Jiang Zhaoci took out the cork from the mouth of the bottle and poured the contents of the bottle on the ground.

    She picked it up, opened the rolled paper, reached out and laid it flat, the letter said.