Chapter 46. Mutton Pilaf Delicacy, Toilet Building

    In the morning, when the first ray of sunshine hit the broad path on the grassland, with bluestone bricks and colorful cobblestones reflecting each other, Jiang Ma had already woken up to make the stove.

    In the morning with a little chill, she rubbed her hands, poured the milk that Jiang Zhaoci and others brought back yesterday, poured it into an iron pot, boiled it with water, and after a night of precipitation and filtration, the milk looked much cleaner.

    Waiting for the milk to boil, Jiang Ma took the feed bucket next to it, which was a bit heavy. She carried the bucket to the chicken and duck shed with both hands on the edge.

    The hen brought a group of fluffy chicks flapping around in front of the feed pot, looking like they were waiting to be fed. Seeing Ma Jiang laughed, she scooped out a certain amount of hay feed with a spoon and put it in the pot.

    When she turned around and walked back, she saw a round thing in the shed, she blinked, isn't that an egg?

    She really didn't expect that this chicken would be able to lay eggs just a few days after arriving in the new environment, and the size of the eggs was not small.

    She opened the wooden door and took out the egg lying in the sand. It was still warm. With joy, Jiang Ma closed the door and poured feed into the adjacent duck shed, but the duck did not lay any eggs.

    When she went back, she walked around the bottle tree and put the egg on the table. Looking back, Jiang Zhaoci walked out of the cave with a disheveled hair and a yawn.

    "Aci, let me tell you, when I went to feed the chickens just now, I found an egg, look." Jiang Ma said excitedly while holding the round egg.

    Jiang Zhaoci made a shocked expression and catered to Jiang's mother, "Really? Really? Let me see."

    After speaking, the two of them looked at each other and smiled. In fact, where would they make it because of an egg before? This kind of move is only after arriving on a desert island, and everything depends on your own efforts.

    Only then did you truly understand that nothing is easy, like the birth of an egg.

    With a smile on her face, Jiang Ma put the eggs back and said to Jiang Zhaoci, "Hurry up and wash your face, you can have breakfast later."

    Lifting the lid of the pot, the milk was already bubbling in the pot. Cook for a while and it will overflow. Remove the charcoal from the stove and let the milk continue to simmer.

    Jiang Zhaoci came out after washing up, took out the basket of dried saffron from the cave, put it aside, sat there for a while in the sun, the temperature was a little low in the morning, and the chill climbed up her arms.

    "Mom, is it time to get a toilet today?" Jiang Zhaoci looked at the toilet in the distance, wearing a mask of pain.

    The most uncomfortable thing in this ancient times was not the absence of take-out food, mobile phones and the Internet, but the toilet. She was fortunate enough to have seen an ancient public toilet. Jiang Zhaoci could not wait to spit out all the meals that were eaten overnight.

    Of course, this kind of simple toilet made by yourself is really not much better. When Jiang Ma heard this, she looked at her angrily, "Can you not say such things when you are about to eat,   When the thing is ready, your dad start making it."

    In order to install this squat toilet, Jiang Dad started to draw drawings for a long time, using mud blocks to simulate, and he did not know how many times he failed before finally drawing a satisfactory one.