chapter 34

"Did you hear anything?" Jiang Dad's ears were filled with rustling voices, and he wondered if he had tinnitus.

    Jiang Zhaoci patted him on the back, motioned him to look ahead, and whispered behind him, "I not only heard it, but also saw it."

    When Dad Jiang turned his head, good guy, they had already been surrounded by the silent monkeys., the monkeys of the monkey group have white hair all over their bodies, only the back of the head, the face and the ears are gray-black, and the eyes are round and large.

    "Our luck is really good." Jiang Zhaoci's voice was squeezed between her teeth. If it wasn't for her, she might not be able to hear what she said.

    This white-backed jumping lemur has the same black face as Bao Gong, but it is not a bit stable, and it is naturally active. If it can walk on its side, it will not walk normally.

    The image point is that watching them walk is like watching a dancer.

    Jiang Zhaoci held her forehead, and she couldn't say anything in her heart. Sure enough, the lemur in front jumped up on the ground, its arms spread apart like the wings of a bird, its whole body stood upright, its two hairy legs were crossed, and the whole was "beautiful" dance moves.

    The other two people were dumbfounded, while Jiang Zhaoci smirked, the white-backed lemur jumped a few times, and stood there posing and waving at them.

    The lemurs surrounding them also began to jump, as in a large sacrifice. 

   Dad Jiang turned his head to the side and asked the two in a low voice, "What should we do here?"

     Just as they were discussing, the giant squirrel lying on the tree jumped down from the tree, flew towards the leading white-backed jumping lemur, and began to squeak.    

And the white-backed lemur also began to dance, and when the two of them communicated with each other, Jiang Zhaoci really felt that she had come to a very fantastic world.     Looking up at the sky, and then looking back at the two different species still screaming, it's fine, she's not crazy.

    I don't know what they discussed. The giant squirrel jumped to Jiang Zhaoci's feet and patted her legs. With a sure look, he followed the white-backed jumping lemur and walked forward.

    "Let's go, now I'm more and more aware of the importance of a strong heart to people." Jiang Zhaobai pushed forward Jiang Zhaoci, who was still stunned, and said this wordlessly.

    But Jiang Zhaoci inexplicably understood the potential meaning. If her heart was not strong enough, she would be frightened by the unexpected situation here sooner or later.

    Can't help but agree, it really makes sense.

    Followed the lemur through the tall trees, bypassed the low jungle, and stepped into the dense grassland.

    When they got there, they were all tired, panting, sweating on their foreheads, and still didn't know where their destination was.

    "Don't they just think it's fun?" Jiang Dad said suspiciously, having walked so many roads, he didn't know what he was going to do.

    Jiang Zhaoci supported her knees and looked at the grassland in front of her, not knowing what they were doing.

    "They won't treat us as the same kind, let's go and seek revenge on the enemy together..."

    She opened her mind, and Jiang Dad and Jiang Zhaobai couldn't help but laugh.

    But when Jiang Zhaoci saw the plants appearing in front of her, her eyes were blank, and she never thought that was the reason.