Chapter 21. Letters and Treasure Maps at Sea

    After Jiang Zhaoci and the others came to see it together, everyone fell into contemplation for the ship.

    "Let's drive this boat away?" Jiang Zhaoci asked with a struggle in her heart.

    Mainly to touch the things that others have sealed here, even if it was many years ago, her conscience is still a little uneasy.

    Dad Jiang sighed, he was also tangled, do you saybif you use to it? Ge also feel a little uncomfortable, but, if you don't need this ship, when they build their own ships, how long will it take.

    Therefore, if you are too moral, you will always have a strong sense of guilt because of these things.

    The family was sitting on the bow of the boat. When Jiang Zhaoci was worried, she liked to buckle something. She buckled the splint next to her, and she didn't know what happened, but the splint was suddenly opened.

    She looked at her hand, was it so nice? ?

    "Come and have a look, there is something under this splint." Jiang Zhaoci looked over and found that it was a letter-like thing inside.

    Everyone surrounded Jiang Zhaoci, their eyes were curious but restrained, "Why don't you take it apart and have a look, because it says on the cover that someone with fate will opened it." Jiang Zhaoci thought to herself, isn't she the person with fate?

    She no longer struggled, and opened the envelope, wondering what kind of paper it was, and how it could be kept for so long without rotting.

    The letter was written in classical Chinese. Although it was a bit obscure, Jiang Zhaoci managed to understand it, and translated it to everyone in her own words.

    "The letter said that she and the few people she traveled with were dying because they avoided the enemy and were poisoned. Although the medicinal spring in the cave had miraculous effects, it could only prolong their lifespan for a few years. All the items in the boat and the cave were left behind. For those who are destined later, there is also a treasure map to be placed on the wall of the cave."

    Speaking of this, Jiang Zhaoci's tone began to rise, a look of eagerness to try.

    "The animals on the island are docile and don't like to hurt people. Elephants are the most intelligent and can understand people's words. I hope that people who are destined will not kill the animals on the island and let them live."

    After Jiang Zhaoci finished speaking, she silently added another sentence.

    "So I always feel that the animals on this deserted island are very close to humans or are ll afraid of humans, which should be done by these seniors."

    Jiang Ma has a good impression of this person. Although she has never met, she still cares about the island from the end. She can see the character of people for caring the animals.

    "Originally, we broke into the territory of other people's animals. How can we hurt them? Besides, these are national protected animals, and we don't like to eat game." Jiang Dad quickly expressed his position.

    He was also really frightened by the series of consequences caused by the game before.

    "No wonder the elephant in the lead of the herd can understand people's words." Jiang Zhaobai's focus is always so peculiar.

    Jiang Ma was amazed at the efficacy of the medicine spring. Although she knew its magic, she never thought that it could actually prolong the life of a person with a highly poisonous body.