Chapter 23. Magical paper, small science, vinegar willow fruit on the way to the

Chapter 23. Magical paper, small science, vinegar willow fruit on the way to the treasure hunt...

    Jiang Zhaobai took the paper and pointed it to the sun, but he couldn't see any words on the paper.

    "If it can be seen by you so easily, I'd be thankful." Jiang Zhaoci complained about him, and took the paper back from his hand.

    Even if you put it on your hand, you can smell the slightly bitter and fishy smell on the paper. After so many years of being dusted, the smell has not dissipated.

    Jiang Zhaoci thought about it and asked Jiang's mother, "Mom, do you remember when you killed a goose one year, and when you handled the goose bile, you said that the goose bile tasted too bitter, did you smell this smell.?"

    She put the paper in front of Jiang Ma, the smell reminded Jiang Ma of the scene of dealing with goose bile at that time, she pointed at the piece of paper and said excitedly, "Yes! It's the smell, I have a good impression. It 's too profound."

    Jiang Zhaobai knew that when he asked this, it meant that his sister had a clue, "Aci, tell me, how can I make this treasure map appear?"

    "The box of books we brought back. Inside, there is a book called Qiji Yanqiao, and there is a recipe in it, which is how to draw objects and move them." Jiang Zhaoci recalled the recipes she had read at the time, and organized the language before speaking again.

    "For this stunt, use an old goose gall, but it can't touch anything related to water. Seal it in a jar, pour a penny of alum powder into the gall, and hang the goose gall in a cool place to air dry."

    "After air-drying, grind the goose bile into juice, and then paint it on the paper with commonly used pigments. It is invisible during the day and on sunny days, but you can see the characters on the paper moving slowly at night and on cloudy days?"

    Jiang Zhaobai said after listening. Sharp words came out of his mouth, "That's not because we can see the paper when we put it in the dark place."

    The subtext is that this approach has no meaning, and the expression on his face is true.

    "Sometimes I really want to keep your mouth shut!" Jiang Zhaoci rolled her eyes, resenting her brother's mouth a lot.

    Jiang Zhaobai spread his hands. To be honest, he was so unwelcoming these days.

    If Jiang Zhaoci knew what he was thinking, she might have said something, not that he was not entertained if she told the truth, but that this person who told the truth was disgusting.

    However, in order to verify whether it could appear in the dark, Jiang Zhaoci still gave him the paper. Jiang Zhaobai stretched his arms and held the dark yellow paper between his hands, so that the paper was submerged in the darkness.

    One minute, two minutes... The time passed little by little, but nothing appeared on the paper for a long time. Jiang Zhaobai was a little tired. There are really sparkling lines on the paper.

    The other three moved excitedly behind Jiang Zhaobai and stared at the piece of paper carefully, only to see a man in ancient costume and a jade crown appearing on it, walking slowly on the paper. A house, connected in rows, closely next to each other.

    They were all shocked by this miraculous scene, and they did not dare to breathe loudly, for fear of disturbing the man in the painting, he slowly swam on the paper until he stopped in a house with a huge tree in the sky.

    They thought this picture should be here, but unexpectedly, a snow-white cat jumped out and opened the door. The man walked in and stopped by a wall. The picture is connected to a treasure map. line.