Chapter 26. The girl on the back of the elephant did not hurt, did not kill, peo

Chapter 26. The girl on the back of the elephant did not hurt, did not kill, people...

    The tree is very tall and sturdy, with a lot of ball-sized fruits hanging between the large leaves.

    When Xiaomi saw Jiang Zhaoci chasing after him, she arched her body, jumped to the tree, showed her claws and hooked the tree trunk, and quickly climbed up the tree trunk.

    Jiang Zhaoci was not very worried that Xiao Mi would fall off. Most cats are good at climbing trees. She folded her arms and looked up to see what it was trying to do.

    Xiao Mi climbed to the top branch of the tree, stood there steadily, stretched out her arms and grabbed a fruit vigorously. At this time, Jiang Zhaoci was frightened when she saw it, and she was afraid that it would fall.

    Unexpectedly, it directly pinched the rhizome with its claws, and tried several times without breaking it. A fruit fell straight from the tree. Jiang Zhaoci hurriedly stepped back. Being hit by this thing was no small accident.

    The fruit's skin is thick, and the ground is cushioned by the soft grass. After a flick on the ground, it rolls directly in front of Jiang Zhaoci. She bent down to pick up the fruit on the ground, put it in her hand, and leaned in to watch it carefully for a while.

    She just found out that this fruit that looks like a small jackfruit is not a breadfruit. If it is named as it is, it cannot be eaten when it is raw. If you take it back and bake it, and then eat the pulp, you will find that it is similar to eating bread.

    In the local area, many people take breadfruit as their staple food, because of the high starch content in it, and the breadfruit tree bears fruit nine months a year.

    Jiang Zhaoci looked at this fruit and couldn't help but sigh in her heart, it's really a big tree that is so diligent. It's really amazing to have to work without sleep for nine months this year.

    On the tree, Xiao Mi picked a breadfruit and was still not satisfied. Jiang Zhaoci, who was still staring at the fruit in a daze, heard a plop after another. About seven or eight breadfruits were picked by Xiaomi.

    "Xiao Mi, okay, don't pick any more." Jiang Zhaoci shouted with strength, afraid that Xiao Mi would give Huo Huo all the fruit of this tree.

    The main thing is this breadfruit, which doesn't last long after being picked. Rather than wasting it, it's better to let it stay on the tree.

    Xiao Mi, who still wanted to stretch out her claws, was startled by Jiang Zhaoci's voice, watching her beckoning desperately below, still hugging the tree trunk, and slowly climbed down.

    Jiang Zhaoci grabbed it, put a finger on its forehead, and taught it a serious lesson, "Xiao Mi, next time you run around, I'll spank your little ass, do you hear me!"

    hearing what zhaochi said Xiaomi didn't understand it at all, but it looked at Jiang Zhaoci's serious expression and pretended to be a well-behaved meow.

    She patted her head, also lost her head, and actually reasoned with a cat.

    She was holding Xiaomi, and the breadfruit that fell on the ground was still picked up when she came over with the basket.

    Jiang Ma was relieved when she watched the two of them come back. She originally wanted to follow her, but when she heard Jiang Zhaoci's voice coming not far away, she thought that she should collect the wheat first.

    "Xiao Mi is really naughty, Aci, are you holding jackfruit in your hand? It's too small." Jiang Ma thought that Jiang Zhaoci was holding a mini version of jackfruit, but she had never seen such a small one.