Chapter 18. Moringa Kiln and Magical Moringa

    After the cotton peach burst, revealing the snow-white cotton inside, Jiang Zhaoci took out the cotton, and Jiang Ma picked out the seeds and put them in the basket next to them.

    "Huh, I've finally finished picking them all." Jiang Zhaoci exhaled and shook her hand.

    The cottonseeds were poured into the bag, and all the cotton was spread on the bamboo basket.

    "Aci, come and take it out together. The cotton can be used after drying for a few days." Jiang Ma picked up the bamboo basket and instructed Jiang Zhaoci as she walked out.

    The two walked into the cave with something, and a small wooden house suddenly appeared in the cave.

    "My dad's idea is quite clever, to build a wooden house to surround the medicine spring."

    Jiang Zhaoci really admired her father's hands-on ability, and worked overtime within a few days to make the log cabin.

    The door of the wooden house is facing the hole. After opening the door, there is a pool of hot spring water inside, and there is a cabinet on the left side nailed to the wooden wall for storing clothes.

    There is a small window on the roof, and even if the door is closed, it will not be completely invisible.

    Jiang Zhaoci was very satisfied, and went around the hut to dry on the beach.

    Jiang Dad and Jiang Zhaobai surrounded the cliff in front of them, chatting chatteringly.

    Restraining her curiosity, Jiang Zhaoci first followed Jiang Ma to put the cotton on the edge of the river beach, and after it stabilized, she ran over to join in the fun, causing Jiang Ma to shake her head helplessly.

    "Dad, what are you two doing?" Jiang Zhaoci put her hand on Jiang Zhaobai's back and glanced at the ground, it was a pile of yellow mud.

    After Dad Jiang dug the area, he raised his head to answer Jiang Zhaoci's question, "Dig up some mud to make a kiln, otherwise the pottery your mother made can't be used directly. There are no trees in this place, and it is backed by a smooth rock wall. Don't worry about a fire."

    Jiang Dad imagined that the kiln area is not small, after planning the area on the ground, dig a pit with a hoe, and put the yellow mud into the pit.

    Add the torn white rattan fibers and tender grass. Jiang Zhaobai took a wooden bucket to fetch water, and poured it on the yellow mud little by little. Jiang Dad mixed the yellow mud and fibers with his feet.

    When the mud block becomes as big as Jiang Dad wants, he pulls out a lump of mud and spreads it on top of a stone slab to make the bottom of the kiln. modeling.

    After the yellow mud is a little dry, start a fire on it to let the soil dry and harden quickly, so that it is not easy to crack and collapse later.

    Two people can come here to make a kiln, but Jiang Zhaoci can't help, so she can only go back to the cave.

    "Aci, you came just in time, quickly help me split this sisal into fibers." Jiang Ma waved her hand to let Jiang Zhaoci come over, and told her how to split it.

    Cut off one end of the sisal, grab the other end, press the sisal against the board with a dagger, and pull it out. Repeat several times until the leaves of the sisal become scattered green fibers.

    Jiang Ma sat on a rattan chair and weaved the unfinished frame, the frame must be tightly woven, and the sago coconut starch harvested later can be bagged and placed in the basket.