Chapter 45. Milk Tree Milk Tree, Yellow Bell Peppers and BBQ...

    Several other people saw Jiang Zhaoci stop in front of a few trees, and then turned back.

    Zoucheng murmured in his heart, is there anything strange about this tree? Is it really poisonous? With such a brainstorm, the subconscious is a little farther away.

    The provoked Yang Qingzhi gave him a strange look.

    Jiang Zhaoci didn't ponder for too long. After she was certain in her heart, she took out the dagger from the basket and made a small wound on the bark. A drop or two of white juice slowly leaked out from the opening, which smelled very strange. .

    She found a dead branch on the ground, dug a hole and inserted it in front of the tree, as a mark, squatted there with her back to everyone, and said, "This is a milk tree, that is, when the bark is cut, milk will flow out. ."

    "Is the milk in this tree?" Zou Cheng pointed at the tree and asked incredulously.

    Before Jiang Zhaoci could explain, Yang Qingzhi took over the words first, "There are many exotic flowers and plants in this world, so what's so strange about milk in the trees? When I was studying in South Asia, there was a place called Magan, where The frankincense is rich in frankincense, this incense is not made, but is born and raised, as long as you take its resin, one or two frankincense will cost several gold."

    After he finished speaking, he glanced at Zoucheng mouth, and he immediately closed his eyes . .

    Jiang Zhaoci stood up and patted the dirt on her hands, "There are more than one or two strange things in the woods, you won't find it strange if you see more in the future, let's pick them up later, let's go first and see what else is there."

    She took the lead to walk to the forest in front, and before she took a few steps, she was caught by the clusters of tall green grass in front of her, which looked different from the others weeds .

    However, Jiang Zhaoci grabbed the bottom of the grass and cut several clusters with a dagger. After all, she had encountered lemongrass here, so she naturally couldn't let it go.

    Thinking of the lemongrass grilled fish she had eaten when she was traveling in Yun Province before, and the dipping water over there, she opened the door to a new world.

    She was holding lemongrass in her arms, and her face in the straw hat was flushed with excitement. "Don't look at this grass that doesn't grow strangely. It tastes good for grilling fish. I'll show you a hand tonight."

    "You Can you still cook??" Jiang Zhaobai, who had been acting as the background board, finally couldn't help but let out a questioning voice.

    After all, he had never eaten Jiang Zhaoci's cooking, nor had he heard that she could cook.

    Stuffing the lemongrass into the basket, Jiang Zhaoci nodded confidently, "I tell you, that's because you haven't tasted my craft. Keeping it tonight will open your eyes."

    She can't make a big dish, but this roast For fish and the like, she went to apprenticeship specially, and she came back after learning two skills from other masters.

    There is no comparison with some stir-fry dishes, it is completely superior to the freshness of the ingredients and the novelty of the method.

    "Then I'll just wait and try it. Don't make it bad and cry."

    Listening to the bickering between the two brothers and sisters, Yang Qingzhi curled the corners of his mouth calmly.

    A group of people picked up their things and then went on their way, walking east and west, but the other three couldn't tell the difference even if they looked at them, and these basically similar plants had peculiar uses.