Chapter 60. The girl's heartache

    Jiang Zhaoci opened the inner page, and there was a poem written in it.

    The water in the cup is danqing, and a hundred dramas gather here. If Tomorrow snowing, can you reward one day without it?

    She haven't noticed the content yet, but the word is really amazing to her, like a lone pine branch, full of sharpness.

    "I want to make an invitation to appreciate the snow..."

    Jiang Zhaoci shrunk in the chair, and the corners of the blanket fell to the ground. She took this invitation and studied it carefully. She did not know about Shui Danqing and Baixi. what is it?

    She simply flattened the chair, lying on the chair, with her feet resting on the table, the spread invitation covered her entire face, her eyes were slightly closed, and her long and curled eyelashes blocked her eyes.

    Jiang Zhaoci's mind flashed frame by frame, and finally settled on the scene where she was walking alone in the heavy snow.

    It was the first time she traveled alone, and she didn't have a good strategy. When she arrived at the ancient town, snowflakes fell rustling, mixed with the cool wind, and she shivered from the cold. The hotel she had made an appointment with also had no vacant rooms because of the sudden heavy snow. , even though the front desk kept saying sorry to her.

    Jiang Zhaoci didn't respond either. She dragged her luggage and walked aimlessly against the wind chill and heavy snow, her shoes and socks were all soaked.

    Until a kind-hearted grandma stopped her, she would never forget that, holding a cup of steaming boiling water in her red hands, she sat upright on a chair and looked out the window at the scene of the snow falling all over the ancient town.

    Since then, when Jiang Zhaoci saw the snow, she would remember the scene at that time, the warm words of that grandma, the door opened in the snow, the yellow light and a cup of hot tea.

    Now someone can solemnly invite her to enjoy the snow because of what she said casually.

    She, it seems, really is a little moved.

    ...

    After a night of nonsensical dreams, when Jiang Zhaoci walked down the stairs, her face was pale and sullen, and he was not interested in anything.

    Leaning on the hanging chair, holding a pillow in her arms, and swaying the hanging chair, on the edge of the pond in front, Xiao Mi stretched her snow-white paws into the water, stirring up the pool, and the little fish was calm. .

    The sun shines on Jiang Zhaoci, making people drowsy.

    The girl leaned lazily on the rattan brown chair, her black and smooth hair spread over her shoulders, making her face smaller and smaller. In the sunlight, her white skin seemed to glow.

    The cheeks are reddish and the lips are hydrated.

    After Yang Qingzhi crossed the threshold, he came across this picture of Sleeping Beauty.

    His movement was a bit loud just now, and the girl opened her eyes in confusion, as pitiful and cute as a little sika deer lost in the forest.

    His heart began to beat uncontrollably again, and the hands hidden under the sleeves clenched quietly, with blue veins showing.

    It's just the two of them in the yard.

    Jiang Zhaoci blinked and looked at Yang Qingzhi who was standing there like a wooden man.