61-70

61

Chapter 61 Medicinal Herbs Exhibition

In the following days, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng were busy.

First of all, let's talk about Gu Zuo. The decisions he made will not be just talking about it. For example, when he thought of the blood supplement pill or something, he really found such a similar pill in countless prescriptions, called "Shen Xue Dan".

The main medicine of this medicine is ginseng that has been around for hundreds of years. It is very common in this world. When combined with some other precious medicinal materials, it can make people quickly build blood and restore Qi and blood within ten minutes.

Then there is Gongyi Tianheng. He has more things to do. For example, let the Tianlong guards under his command go out to buy the materials for Zhuyandan, and let him take the blueprints in the network opened in the city below to search for a few flavors. Knowing if there are any herbs needed for Xiantian Pills on this continent; in addition, he has opened the exhibition of the low-grade Five Essence Pills. Before that, there is still a lot of preparation work.

On this day, Gu Zuo came out of the secret room with two large gourd ginseng snow pills and went to the study to find Gongyi Tianheng.

At this time, Gongyi Tianheng was listening to Long Yi's report of important matters.

Gu Zuo knocked on the door.

Gongyi Tianheng said, "Azuo, just come in."

Gu Zuo pushed open the door and went in.

Long Yi's report did not stop: "... The Duanmu family kept making small moves, and the spies in the family began to test. Some spies were discovered and turned into clear spies..."

Because he didn't hear what was in front of him, Gu Zuo didn't either. Knowing what happened, he asked: "Big Brother, is there something wrong with other aristocratic families?"

Gongyi Tianheng couldn't help but smile when he heard his description: "Helian family is the leader, and other aristocratic families are all If I want to find the prescription that will make me heal, I have to take a share of it."

Gu Zuo frowned: "When I was having dinner with Long Er in the restaurant before, I heard that this prescription had spread, brother, this is Is it serious?"

Gongyi Tianheng looked calm: "It doesn't matter. Even my parents and relatives only know that I was cured by the recipe you offered. They have heard the name of the recipe, but they are the contents of the recipe. I don't know. The rest of the family don't even know, what can the spy find out?" He looked at Gu Zuo, still worried, so he beckoned and asked him to come over.

Gu Zuo walked over.

Gongyi Tianheng smiled and snorted twice on his head: "Don't worry, I'm just about to launch the Five Essence Pill, which can be regarded as a good promotion."

Gu Zuo was stunned: "Big brother has long been You know?"

Gongyi Tianheng nodded: "My recovery will definitely cause an uproar, and it would be strange if the other families didn't make inquiries. But I originally planned to wait until I came back from Canglong Pond, and then let you start refining. Wu Jingdan, but I haven't even opened my mouth yet, but Azuo has a good relationship with me."

Hearing this, Gu Zuo blushed.

How could his big brother think so comprehensively, he just felt that there were enough herbs to practice.