571-580

71

Chapter 571

After walking out the door, Gu Zuo looked up and saw in his yard, his extremely handsome eldest brother was sitting on a stone table drinking wine with a wine glass.

In front of him, in the training ground, many Tianlong guards formed a group of five or five, and were practicing the method of the Six Paths. Among them, the artistic conception was mysterious, and the combined attack was extremely powerful.

Not long after, after the Tianlongwei drills, his eldest brother said a few words, and then replaced with other war slaves to form a battle formation, divided into two sides, and learned from each other. Its sound is shocking, and its momentum is astonishing.

Immediately afterwards, his eldest brother turned his head and showed a slight smile: "Azuo, are you out of the customs?"

Gu Zuo immediately forgot the various poisons he had developed, and trotted over with joy: "Brother!" If It's not outside, there are so many people present, he has to jump on his big brother to get it.

Gongyi Tianheng squeezed his face and said with a smile, "I lost some weight, but it's very hard?"

Gu Zuo shook his head: "It's not hard, I..." He thought about it and used precise words, "... It was a lot of fun."

Gongyi Tianheng raised his eyebrows: "Playing?"

Gu Zuo coughed lightly: "I mean, I have researched a lot of drugs, basically including three races, just to deal with awakening On the Qing-eyed Clan, it's only a little bit."

Gongyi Tianheng understood: "Those who have this divine eye are not easy to deal with, and it's not unusual."

Gu Zuo nodded, and added, "Anyway, I'll be there soon. They can find out their weaknesses, and if I miss this opportunity, if I want to refine the divine eye, I have to spend a lot of energy to exchange for resources."

Gongyi Tianheng said with relief: "For brother, I will definitely be for Azuo. Achieving this."

If it was just to complete the task beautifully here at the beginning, then now that he found the Blue Eyes, he naturally worked harder. All of this is for his little pharmacist to successfully obtain enough divine eyes, practice the exercises, and improve his strength.

Gu Zuo also understood the intention of his eldest brother. After dawdling with him for a while in the past, the two of them went to the City Lord's Mansion together to convey the good news that these medicines were made.

Wu Zhenhuang was naturally overjoyed: "In just half a month, Pharmacist Gu has already developed a variety of medicines, and he really lives up to

his reputation!" It is a kind of drug, and what kind of alien this drug is aimed at is also clearly written on the bottle.

Seeing him being so careful, Gu Zuo smiled at him: "The medicinal materials required for the refining of these medicines, Gu has also listed out that City Lord Wu can take them and collect medicinal materials in the city."

Wu Zhenhuang knew what Gu Zuo meant, and also He sighed for Gu Zuo's mind: "I have to take care of the pharmacist's hard work, so I ordered my subordinates to choose the most suitable prescription."

Seeing that Wu Zhenhuang understood what he meant, Gu Zuo nodded with satisfaction: "In that case, Gu will not disturb him. City lord. After the city lord has collected all the medicinal materials, he can invite several skilled pharmacists from the city to come to Gu's residence. Then Gu will teach them one by one and refine some medicines."