681-690

81

Chapter 681 Longevity Fruit

After Lei Pengfei had killed all the Jinsha aliens, Gongyi Tianheng gave a light high-five and praised: "Brother Lei's strength is not trivial, I admire it."

Lei Pengfei laughed: "Not as good as brother Gongyi." The

two held each other 's hands In order to hold each other, they began to search for the spoils.

I have to say that those Jinsha aliens are really helpers. They scoured the Muliu tribe in front of them. Now it saves them a lot of trouble, so that they only need to dig out the only six corpses left here, and they can get All the loot.

Because of their excellent relationship, the two piled up all the spoils, divided them into two equal shares, and then each picked one, and the matter was over.

The only thing that didn't matter for the time being was the colorful box, and it was the Muliu clan that caused the death, so that the two of them could successfully remove at least 10% or 20% of the source of the Jinsha alien race.

Lei Pengfei glanced at Gongyi Tianheng and said with a smile: "No matter what this thing is, it belongs to the pharmacist Gu, but Lei is very curious about it. Why don't Lei open it?"

Gongyi Tian Heng smiled: "What's the harm? Brother Lei, please!"

Lei Pengfei was no longer polite, and with a flick of his fingers, the box was suddenly opened.

In an instant, a beam of brilliance rose into the sky, almost forming a slender beam of light -

Gongyi Tianheng's expression changed slightly: "Brother Lei, go!"

Lei Pengfei did not dare to neglect, and hurriedly closed the wooden box again, and then Following Gongyi Tianheng, he left this place in a very fast speed.

——Without him, there is too much movement, and it is suspected that a strange treasure has been born. Naturally, there will be people nearby who will come to inquire.

Therefore, they still hurry to avoid, so as not to create new troubles.

Before leaving, Gongyi Tianheng paused for a while, and took the corpse of the Human Realm and took it away.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for a lot of alien and human warriors to come to this place, and they searched one after another, wanting to know what kind of treasure it was just now.

But after searching for a full day and night, they didn't find any treasures. They only saw many ruins, which were left by an alien tribe, and the traces of fighting and the corpses left behind showed that not long ago, this place had experienced The battle between two different alien races... I think that even if there is a treasure, it will be taken away by the victorious party in the end.

Judging from the battle situation here, it seems that after the war, several people from the two alien races survived, and among the survivors, one person sneaked up on the other people and took the treasure away.

And the winner...from the Jinsha tribe.

At the moment, many aliens and human races have their own plans after the confrontation.

If they want to find the treasure, they have to find the stronghold of the Jinsha tribe. However, before determining whether it is a real treasure, many people at most just inquire, and will not really work hard to attack.

At this time, Gongyi Tianheng and Lei Pengfei were already far away.

When they felt that they were completely out of trouble, they returned to the Jinglan City.