721-730

21

Chapter 721 Secret Law

Next, in order to avoid suspicion, Gu Zuo didn't inquire too much.

The four of them ate and drank for a while, and then Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng said their goodbyes and left. The two sides agreed that if there was time, they must meet more often, and Gu Zuo's certificate for entering and leaving his yard was also left to Qilian Wenshi and Muyi. One of each.

——With this thing, you can at least enter the courtyard and only appear at the innermost line of defense.

Qilian Wenshi was very happy to see that after Gu Zuo had listened to so many things, even though he had joined Qilian's family and knew the consequences of interacting with him, he had never distanced himself or even broke off relations with him. Even the stiff face was like wooden wings, and the corners of his mouth were slowly pulled.

Then, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng really walked out.

Back in his courtyard, Gu Zuo said to Gongyi Tianheng: "Brother, since you are awake, it's not too late, let's revive Tianyou first."

Gongyi Tianheng was slightly startled, then he remembered them over the years. What he has been collecting, he nodded: "Indeed, many medicinal materials are ready and ready to be used."

Gu Zuo was very happy to see the eldest brother agree, he simply summoned the medicine slaves and informed them that the two of them were about to have a long time. After closing, the door is locked and the restriction is dropped.

Next, he pulled Gongyi Tianheng, and the two went to Yaotian Hall.

——If you want to resurrect a person, you don't know what will happen. Of course, it is best to act within the space of this imperial soldier. Even if the Imperial Army has not fully recovered, it is countless times safer than outside.

Gu Zuo came to the side hall at the back.

Lingsu guarded Qi Tianyou's body and sat quietly.

Gu Zuo opened his mouth and said lightly: "The time has come, Lingsu, it's time to revive God's blessing."

Lingsu suddenly opened his eyes, and a look suddenly appeared in those beautiful scorpions. Ling, all gloomy and more moving.

Ran Ran, Gu Zuo and Gongyi Tianheng are not people who appreciate this kind of beauty.

I saw that Gu Zuo emptied a large area of ​​the side hall, and then turned his mind, from the storage compartment of the front hall, all the things needed to resurrect Qi Tianyou were moved.

First of all, it is to refine the Jiuzhuan Huisheng Dan.

With the strength of Gu Zuo's successful promotion to the prefecture-level pharmacist, he can already do it.

Gu Zuoji calmly adjusted his breath for half an hour, until he was sure that his body and mind were clean and his mind was peaceful, and then he slowly let out a long breath.

Very good, the state has been adjusted, and he began to refine this medicine pill with a more cautious attitude than usual.

Jiuzhuan Huisheng Dan, the medicinal materials are precious, but only one pill can be produced at a time.

All he has to do is to try to refine the best quality medicine pills!

The next moment, Gu Zuo flicked his finger, and the pill furnace and the strange fire all appeared, and the furnace was warmed when he landed.